Mom of Ft Hood soldier Vanessa Guillen has a message UPDATE: Remains found 6/30 UPDATE: Suspect Dead

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Stop sending ya kids to the fukkin military

I’ve said it once, I’ve said it 1000 times any parent worth their that weight will not send their kids to the military to fight for this fukkin country no way no fukkin how...

My kids will never in their life see a military base.. RIP to the young girl she didn’t deserve that shyt..

Superstar
Daps
Her Sargent means somebody close to her

ain’t that difficult

That’s very true. I was just answering the second half of what he said. It’s a big ass post, with a lot of personnel, with a lot of who knows what going on when nobody’s looking.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
The stories in this thread are DEMONIC
And they only represent a microcosm of the world we live in
The world is more evil than people actually realize
It's actually overwhelmingly evil
RIP to this girl she probably got killed by a fellow soldier or group of soldiers
Ol dude tried to tell us on the intro to Tales From The Dark Side :francis:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
The stories in this thread are DEMONIC
And they only represent a microcosm of the world we live in
The world is more evil than people actually realize
It's actually overwhelmingly evil
RIP to this girl she probably got killed by a fellow soldier or group of soldiers
Fr.

Majority of us mind our own business but the evil that is undertaken everyday is beyond unfathomable. So many pedo rings, murder cults, kidnappings, torture etc. Most of the elite stuff is well hidden because they own everything (and can scapegoat like Epstein) but here and there the lower levels get caught and it’s news.

In reality evil wins 24/7. I get why people wanna live their lives and ignore it.

China right now doing public genocide and western society is like :manny:

Sheeeeit. :wow:

Where’s that extinction event meteor. :mjgrin:

Daps
I’ve said it once, I’ve said it 1000 times any parent worth their that weight will not send their kids to the military to fight for this fukkin country no way no fukkin how...

My kids will never in their life see a military base.. RIP to the young girl she didn’t deserve that shyt..
I was talking to my girl recently about people who join the service. I feel that you gotta be a bit off in the head to willingly enlist yourself to possibly serve in war. Especially if you're a minority :unimpressed:

Dudes want them Camaro's, tho. My homebody signed up and got his. Then was trying to get out within a year :unimpressed:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Fr.

Majority of us mind our own business but the evil that is undertaken everyday is beyond unfathomable. So many pedo rings, murder cults, kidnappings, torture etc. Most of the elite stuff is well hidden because they own everything (and can scapegoat like Epstein) but here and there the lower levels get caught and it’s news.

In reality evil wins 24/7. I get why people wanna live their lives and ignore it.

China right now doing public genocide and western society is like :manny:

Sheeeeit. :wow:

Where’s that extinction event meteor. :mjgrin:

of course the west is gonna be :manny: about it.. you know the west's history

they'll call out the uighar and hk shyt.. but not because they really care. but because they just wanna wag their finger at china

and yeah evil does win... pretty much all of the time

all you can do is try to find a port in the storm out on this vast ocean of evil

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx

I'm sure most people that join the military do it on their free will , not because their parent sent them. My parents actually begged me not to go and I still did.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'm sure most people that join the military do it on their free will , not because their parent sent them. My parents actually begged me not to go and I still did.

Exactly.

I was a grown ass man (23) when I joined and didn’t tell my parents until two weeks before I was scheduled to ship out to Basic. I wanted to make the decision as a grown ass man and didn’t feel like I owed anyone an explanation or asking “permission” during that period of my life.

It ended up being a good decision for me. But I don’t necessarily recommend it for kids coming straight out of High School