"Moments in your life that inspired you to do the BIRDMAN PALM RUB"

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
birdman-down.jpg

come on...we all have had those moments which made us feel we were at the top of our game.....

What was yours??......share your testimony brethren :russ:

mines was the time i secured that credit line from the Bank without having to even put any collateral down , because they said i had a good debt to income ratio...and this was after years of getting turned down for loans and having getting denied residency because of bad credit.... i felt like i had finally made it...thanks to financial discipline and hard work

oqfhOOE.gif

birdman-rubbing-hands.gif

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
birdman-down.jpg

come on...we all have had those moments which made us feel we were at the top of our game.....

What was yours??......share your testimony brethren :russ:

mines was the time i secured that credit line from the Bank without having to even put any collateral down , because they said i had a good debt to income ratio...and this was after years of getting turned down for loans and having getting denied residency because of bad credit.... i felt like i had finally made it...thanks to financial discipline and hard work

You can get denied Residency because of bad credit?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
You can get denied Residency because of bad credit?

Uhh yeah............:dahell:

especially those apartment home communities or townhome developments they do credit screens.........

and if you ain't in the standards they are seeking then they will either require a cosign or you just get denied on your application

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
There was this model type girl i knew she was super mixed, just how i like em :youngsabo:

Went to an event with some friends from school and saw her there, we got to talking and she was like "my homegirls and I are going back to my girl's wanna come?" I fell through and realized that I was the only dude there besides one other girls boyfriend. The drank got cracked open and the tree was sparked and every one was feeling good. The aforementioned model chick hit me with the "I love the way you dress its so gentlemanly" I was like :takedat: so she gettin Z'd and i'm chillin, so she invites me back to the bedroom like "help me find my coat."

Still to this day she had the sexiest moans i have ever heard in my life. :noah: