Moments when you accidentally say racist shyt to someone of another race

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Nope. If I'm curious about white people I consult wikipedia or some shyt. I don't actually ask them questions about being white.

I do fukk around and mess with their racial (in)sensitivity though for fun.

:russ: you could always ask the people here, I remember there being a thread on it earlier :manny:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
nothing to do with this thread really but i was in a store the other day and this ratty white bish was sitting there with her mixed son who was a baby in a stroller, she was picking it up and calling it a "little monkey" and shyt had me like :what:

:smh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
yeah that tanning bed video is fake as shyt. that top came down faster than a mouse trap...

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I knew the video was fake before she even sat on the tanning bed.

Anyway I've never accidentally said some racist shyt and what you said TS, wasn't racist at all.

Daps
nothing to do with this thread really but i was in a store the other day and this ratty white bish was sitting there with her mixed son who was a baby in a stroller, she was picking it up and calling it a "little monkey" and shyt had me like :what:

reminds me of a time when my white co-worker was talking about the women who were having kids. I'm not in the conversation, I'm just sitting between them

Then when they mentioned the black co-worker and her 4th or 5th child (she's married and responsible, so chill with any black women jokes :usure:) my white co-worker said, "wow, shes gonna have her own basketball team".

I wasn't the least bit offended but I think she probably felt like I woulda took it the wrong way and the conversation completely stopped, I guess she (and the other white lady felt awkward). The awkward silence made me want to laugh :pachaha:

Daps
:laff: @ how it spread that ho out so quickly; obviously fake can't believe how much of a dumbass the tc is :laff:

:what: Didnt you read how we were all saying the video is fake?

Maybe I didnt word it right, but we were talking about how the video is fake and the reasons why it is fake, which made me ask "How heavy are tanning bed doors" thinking that they would say, "yeah, those doors are light, this is obviously fake", but ol boy said..."How should I know?".

Him: :what:

Me: :yeshrug: