Last edited:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Keith Lee push was fun while it lasted

Y'all be so dramatic over wins and losses... :mjlol:

Man took a dirty loss, then put Braun down after the match, talked shyt to him, and walked out while Braun was laying.

"OH NO HIS CAREER IS OVER"

The WWF record book was a kayfabe thing in the 80s, breh... there's a million existing examples that you can lose a match and recover.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Y'all be so dramatic over wins and losses... :mjlol:

Man took a dirty loss, then put Braun down after the match, talked shyt to him, and walked out while Braun was laying.

"OH NO HIS CAREER IS OVER"

The WWF record book was a kayfabe thing in the 80s, breh... there's a million existing examples that you can lose a match and recover.
I was being hyperbolic , obviously if they start booking him well the past month of shytty booking will be forgotten about, they just don't have a trackrecord that inspires confidence , but If.they exceed my expectations then great

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I love Hurt Business basically dominating like that but wow at Retribution being bullied like some chumps by both them and The Fiend :laff::laff:they even had actual ring attire and got beat the hell up lmaooo

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
They better change the name from Retribution to DOA because that's what they are now :dead:

Sonned by the Fiend and defeated by the Hurt Business in one show and then they have the nerve to come out and try to be threatening :dead:
Mustafa Ali: Yeah we gotten beat BUT.... remember the forgotten SmackDown Hacker storyline? Yeah that was me, before I claimed Retribution I claimed #SnitchGang...
1Grs.gif
I'm bout to start dropping all dem secrets I collected... nude pics as well.''

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Retribution did all that squad up jumping for weeks and couldn’t do it to The Fiend even if bro started no selling or popped right back up after whatever move Mace and T-Bar does. I would’ve been mad af if I was whomever that got instantly Sister Abigail’d outside the ring. shyt was funny as hell :pachaha:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The way Fiend shoved Ali off the apron like a sack of crap :russ:

And has Dijack gotten bigger? Looks like he’s less cut but more mass

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yea they are dropping the ball bad on retribution. They have been spiraling downhill since them awful name reveals. There was no reason for them to be anywhere near the fiend, it made no sense storyline wise and it made them look like bums.

why was Peyton Royce in a tag team, she just left a team

Why would shayna and Nia be chasing Askua they already have belts. Damn can’t they heat someone else up to face Askua?

Whoever is writing raw needs to be fired and publicly humiliated.