Monday Night Raw 10/21/19: *Insert Creative Title Here*

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I really don't disagree with anything you said. When it comes to the AOP shyt, I'm talking more about the average fan than I am you or myself. I love these AOP promos also. I just wanna see them in the ring already. Been an AOP fan ever since my boy put me on to them in NXT. Can't really speak on the Viking Raiders because I didn't see anything they did until they appeared on Raw.

That whole tag team turmoil concept is dope. I just hate that it's happening at Crown Jewel. I also can't take any shyt that crowns the best tag team in the world serious if it doesn't involve The Usos. Moving to Raw killed them, even tho the DUI didn't help.

It was the DUI shyt that hurt them tbh

I bet you the reason the Usos have been out for a hot minute is because Jimmy is probably on rehab. Wouldn't doubt it!

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
It was the DUI shyt that hurt them tbh

I bet you the reason the Usos have been out for a hot minute is because Jimmy is probably on rehab. Wouldn't doubt it!
DUI definitely hurt them but even before that they had them doing so much corny and lame shyt on Raw. Their feud with The Revival was mad underwhelming. I really hope they go back to Smackdown when they come back. Also wanna see them as full blown heels again.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
DUI definitely hurt them but even before that they had them doing so much corny and lame shyt on Raw. Their feud with The Revival was mad underwhelming. I really hope they go back to Smackdown when they come back. Also wanna see them as full blown heels again.

Yeah, I remember not feeling that incarnation of their characters but they were a focal point. :manny:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
those cain punches looked bad but i cant blame the guy :pachaha:

dude is probably too scared he might hurt someone out here :lupe: