Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

cEmyRUD.gif

yASD2R7.gif

:bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::violent: Is someone from the other side gonna declare first blood tonight? :lupe: I know RAW remembers that ass whopping SmackDown did years ago so they better be prepared or else :ufdup:

JtUBZMq.jpg

Tonight’s WWE RAW will take place from the KFC Yum! Center in Louisville, Kentucky with build for the upcoming Survivor Series pay-per-view.

WWE has announced just one match for tonight’s show and that’s Seth Rollins vs. Kevin Owens.

It’s expected that Bobby Lashley will be back in the storylines with tonight’s show. He has not appeared on TV since losing to WWE Hall of Famer Bill Goldberg at Crown Jewel, but he did return to action at the recent WWE live events in England, and just lost to WWE Champion Big E at Saturday’s show in London.

The arena is advertising Big E and RAW Tag Team Champions Randy Orton and Riddle vs. Lashley, AJ Styles and Omos for tonight’s show, plus RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch vs. Bianca Belair.

Stay tuned for more on tonight’s RAW and be sure to join us for live coverage at 8pm ET.

Also

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
hopefully we get some RAW vs Smackdown backstage/parking lot brawls. I'm missing my usual Survivor Series Season fukkery. It's normally my favorite time of the year in WWE. :mjcry:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Yeah, but cAn tHeY cOeXiSt?
prince-smh.gif
This is exactly why I'm really not interested in Survivor Series this year, they keep doing the same build up every year. A damn shame too since the Survivor Series used to be one of my favorite ppvs in the past.

:beli: Plus after all the random deavors that happened this year, the true "survivor series" is who gets to keep their jobs in this company.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
hopefully we get some RAW vs Smackdown backstage/parking lot brawls. I'm missing my usual Survivor Series Season fukkery. It's normally my favorite time of the year in WWE. :mjcry:

Nah,

Instead we'll get a segment with the team, with one of them talking about how they gotta get along

Leading to some random brawl, then Holla Holla holla

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
prince-smh.gif
This is exactly why I'm really not interested in Survivor Series this year, they keep doing the same build up every year. A damn shame too since the Survivor Series used to be one of my favorite ppvs in the past.

:beli: Plus after all the random deavors that happened this year, the true "survivor series" is who gets to keep their jobs in this company.

What I find the silliest is the fact they do this "brand warfare" thing just weeks after the draft. How can they be loyal to one brand if they were in the other days ago?