Watching
WeakImpossibleIbadanmalimbe-size_restricted.gif

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
This is trending on YouTube. How do y’all nikkas still watch three hours of this garbage weekly? :mjlol:

It's proly like I used to say about folks like Kodak Black and 21 Savage on youtube.

People really will go to see exactly how bad it is.

But them looking = views, and big numbers = popular, so :francis:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Lana, is beyond awful on the mic, its like she cant hear whats going on around her, she delivers her lines with no regard to who else is talking or what they are saying, she interrupts everyone and can barely get her lines out.. Lashley is also terrible on the mic.. I cant understand how neither of them have delivered a decent promo since this whole thing started

that segment was super trash, but only because the delivery of everyone lines was so bad, I barely got through it.. and Liv's involvement was random AF

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
For no reason at all somehow people were convinced that she was going to be Sister Abigail hanging out with Bray.

That's how wrestling works now. People come up with some fantasy booking, put it out into the world through the internet, other people start thinking about it/buying in, & then they get mad when that isn't what happens even if it was never even hinted at :mindblown:

This happens alot on this forum, and the bad part is they base their whole opinons around this idea they created in their mind

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It's proly like I used to say about folks like Kodak Black and 21 Savage on youtube.

People really will go to see exactly how bad it is.

But them looking = views, and big numbers = popular, so :francis:

Kodak and 21 hard

fukk is you talkin bout :unimpressed:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Negative reaction or not, the segment did very well for WWE on Youtube. It currently has 2,081,415 views. Meanwhile, the post-show segment of Lana throwing a fit while Liv and Rusev mock her, which was taped after RAW went off the air, has 1,530,795 views. By comparison, the video of Randy Orton faking an injury against AJ Styles has 1,483,124 and the brawl between Seth Rollins & AOP vs. Samoa Joe and Kevin Owens has 678,894 views. he backstage segment with Owens and Rollins leaving the arena has 445,836 views.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone who thinks Lana is bad on the mic doesnt understand what being good on the mic is.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Lana running up and slapping Bobby's first wife out of nowhere was the highlight of the shyt.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This sounds horrendous but at least people are enjoying it. More power to them. This shyt is bad though. This is like someone doing their worst TNA era Vince Russo impression.

Maybe the reaction to this trash will lead them to script more QUALITY edgy storylines. Or just storylines in general. People want something to follow. This proves they're desperate for it. Vince and Co. need to take note and capitalize on this moment.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Negative reaction or not, the segment did very well for WWE on Youtube. It currently has 2,081,415 views. Meanwhile, the post-show segment of Lana throwing a fit while Liv and Rusev mock her, which was taped after RAW went off the air, has 1,530,795 views. By comparison, the video of Randy Orton faking an injury against AJ Styles has 1,483,124 and the brawl between Seth Rollins & AOP vs. Samoa Joe and Kevin Owens has 678,894 views. he backstage segment with Owens and Rollins leaving the arena has 445,836 views.
This terrible angle has been the most talked about angle since the season premiere, the only thing that came close is the reaction from the god awful women's TLC match. RAW hasn't had any positive reactions for quite a while now.