I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
yo, I almost cancelled my wwe subscription after that weekly update BS,

Rayzah

Daps
That was fire lol

Profits being on some fukkery entertain me
ehh, they lost a match clean and then moments later making jokes about it.. We all know there is no black representation in WWE and they probably only see them as a comedy act, this type of shyt makes me think they arent going to get a real title run anytime soon

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
ehh, they lost a match clean and then moments later making jokes about it.. We all know there is no black representation in WWE and they probably only see them as a comedy act, this type of shyt makes me think they arent going to get a real title run anytime soon

I only really give a fukk about the entertaining aspects of this shyt these days. They’re fire characters and had me laughing

Nobody will give a fukk about them losing to the Viking Warriors in a week b.. I forgot that match even happened until you brought it up just now..

them Viking nikkas probably need the w more anyway. Profits are over... like OVER over. That’s not gonna change win or lose.. they got it

Rayzah

Daps
I only really give a fukk about the entertaining aspects of this shyt these days. They’re fire characters and had me laughing

Nobody will give a fukk about them losing to the Viking Warriors in a week b.. I forgot that match even happened until you brought it up just now..

them Viking nikkas probably need the w more anyway. Profits are over... like OVER over. That’s not gonna change win or lose.. they got it
yo, so baron corbin and roman are having a TLC match but what exactly are they going to hang above the ring? I thought TLC matches involved a title

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
yo, so baron corbin and roman are having a TLC match but what exactly are they going to hang above the ring? I thought TLC matches involved a title

lol nothing. Unless a championships on the line, that shyt is winnable by pin and submission. It’s been like that for a minute

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Seth Rollins WWE RAW Match Nixed Due To Injury - Wrestling Inc.

Seth Rollins suffered a broken pinky finger during a Street Fight win over Erick Rowan at Sunday's WWE live event in Augusta, Georgia, according to Dave Meltzer of F4Wonline.com.

The injury led to Rollin's match with Cedric Alexander being nixed from last night's RAW episode in Greenville, SC. Rollins ended up forming the stable with The Authors of Pain and delivering a Stomp to Kevin Owens, but he was originally scheduled to wrestle Alexander in singles action. The match with Alexander was scheduled to be a step in Rollins' heel turn.

There had been talk of doing Rollins vs. Owens at Sunday's WWE TLC pay-per-view, but the match wasn't finalized and wasn't listed on an updated listing for the card that was released this morning.

WWE officials noted to F4Wonline.com that Rollins has been cleared to perform with the injury going forward, but there's no word yet on if he will wrestle at TLC or Monday's RAW.

:laff:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
tumblr_p2n3mvH2gF1qeiy6vo1_500.gif
:pachaha: