Monday Night Raw 3/1/21

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
sheamus and miz got bushed for the almighty finally the right call :blessed:

almighty and the tribal chief better retain at WM :birdman:

I was thinkin' about this... I doubt they close with a heel win on both nights. We gettin' one but not both... so my prediction is Roman retains, Lashley drops it... or Lashley retains, Roman drops it... fukk, I don't know yet. Gotta see how it starts playing out on TV.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I was thinkin' about this... I doubt they close with a heel win on both nights. We gettin' one but not both... so my prediction is Roman retains, Lashley drops it... or Lashley retains, Roman drops it... fukk, I don't know yet. Gotta see how it starts playing out on TV.

Bianca could close with a win over Sasha.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Bianca and Sasha are probably going to main event night 1, and night 2 will most likely be Roman and Edge.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
AEW will when they build it up. Lashley even thou I don't watch WWE seems like this was legitimately built since he lost to Drew post mania. I feel like AEW was trying something with Scorpio Sky who's really talented, but it kinda slowed down. and he started doing that podcast thing on the aew youtube channel.

Yeah a 6week injury is a excuse for him not doing shyt in the past year

Man u juelz'd some horse shyt...lmaooo

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Yeah a 6week injury is a excuse for him not doing shyt in the past year

Man u juelz'd some horse shyt...lmaooo

what? I didn't even know he was injured. I just saw he wanted to go single, was in a mini feud with Spears and got a new theme. then he was legit off tv after that and doing youtube.