Monday Night Raw 6/1/20: The Greater Good is Retirement

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
If lashley doesn’t get the strap with what’s going on right now, WWE Is tone deaf as a fukk

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
If lashley doesn’t get the strap with what’s going on right now, WWE Is tone deaf as a fukk

I said before. Theres already an agenda in place to sky rocketing drew macintyre. Anyone who faces him for the next several months is gonna get their momentum stopped :yeshrug: like their agenda with cena and reigns and charlotte

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I said before. Theres already an agenda in place to sky rocketing drew macintyre. Anyone who faces him for the next several months is gonna get their momentum stopped :yeshrug: like their agenda with cena and reigns and charlotte

and I get that because drew deserves to be pushed to the moon

But current state of affairs kinda call for a change in plans if you ask me

Even if he wins by fukkery, he deserves the strap

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Exclusive: NXT Talent Reportedly Instructed Over P.A. System To "Be More Lively" For Monday's RAW - Wrestling Inc.

Last night's RAW was taped last Tuesday at the WWE Performance Center.

WWE has been using developmental and NXT stars in the crowd to give the shows a livelier atmosphere. The talent had a long day at Monday's television tapings last week and had to report back to Full Sail at 10 a.m. on Tuesday for temperature checks before being bused to the Performance Center for another full day of tapings.

205 Live and Main Event were taped first last Tuesday. The crowd was apparently somewhat sluggish before the RAW taping that started at 2 p.m. Someone backstage got on the house P.A. system and instructed the crowd to be more enthusiastic. One source described it as a parent talking down to a child. It has not been confirmed who the person was that was addressing the talent.

This Friday's Smackdown should be a lively show as that was taped right after Raw that day. It also included the A.J. Styles vs. Daniel Bryan match that will air on the June 12th episode.

Another interesting note is that the talent used in the crowd were kept separate from the talent on the show. They did not get to eat at catering with the main roster stars, and they had to bring in their own packed lunches. They had their own tent outside where they ate and spent breaks.

Got em standing for hours and bringing in packed lunches, they back in elementary school :russ: