Monday Night Raw 9/21/20

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
09 is when i got back into wrestling :snoop:

at least a few newer stars like Randy Orton were being built up but yeah it was bad back then but today is just as unwatchable for different reasons. better athletes...definitely a higher ceiling and potential with this roster but the execution is just pathetic. it's sad to watch at times. it's the early to mid 90's all over again except everyone doesnt have a job gimmick.

Hell nah! I’ll take this shyt right here over Special Celebrity Guest crap and Vince’s Million Dollar Mania garbage.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
even Bleacher Report went in on this goofy shyt :pachaha:

8-ACA7-B99-4-D6-D-403-E-8606-B57-FDA7-A3-EE4.png

D2-ADAD1-D-5-DE4-409-F-B538-1923847-DF6-C8.png
So it’s confusing, on one hand they want nxt to be a 3rd brand, they want them to tour, they want them to beat AEW main show. I even heard they wanted people to take them serious as the other shows. They stopped saying main roster and all that.
But at the same time they always change their gimmicks, names, music like no one was going to notice. And this shyt with retribution is the latest in VInce seeing NXT as the indies, those guys weren’t called up from NXT per say they are treated like we never saw them on WWE TV before. Like they are new signees, like they weren’t just on NXT before this started.

I get Dio madden cause he is barely noticeable but Mia Yim and djikovic being repackaged is disrespectful to the fans that watch regularly.

and then their names, they legit sound like the goons from a cheesy video game like streets of rage. How fukking unoriginal smfh. This killed their momentum for me, I also think the masks are forced and without them having a face they can’t be taken seriously.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Their names :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Something to Wrestle with circa 2025

Conrad: The Main Event for the September 21st go home edition of RAW before Clash of the Champions featured The Hurt Business facing Retribution in their in-ring debut. During the introductions, the announce team notes that Dominik Dijakovic, Dio Maddin, and Shane Thorpe, all NXT call-ups, are now known as, and I can't believe this actually happened, T-Bar, Mace, and Slapjack. Bruce, *breaks into laughter* who in the fukk booked this shyt?

Bruce: *Juelz's for 10 minutes to not blame himself and McMahon for this shyt*

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
nikkas coulda brought in T-Pain as a member of Retribution and it would’ve been a better idea then this :mjlol: