Monetizing Web Traffic

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Anyone on here have experience monetizing web traffic and/or soliciting for advertising revenue on their site?

I have a web directory that I am building and want to charge companies for advertising space on my site based off of the visitors we get. I'm a complete novice at this and don't know the best way that this should be done.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Monetizing traffic with a web directory is some 90s and 2000s shyt.

Advertising on the web now is done through new media, talking about video, Instagram and etc.

Only websites that are similar to a web directory that has a lot of advertising on it are pirate sites that provide free downloads and getting some VPN companies to advertise.

If you want to partner with companies and get money, easiest way is making YouTube product review channel or a podcast.

Websites and blogs are a lot of effort for little pay these days when YouTube and Instagram and Podcasting exist.

A web directory could be useful for you if you target countries with very little web development. Find some Asian or African country. Find out what their standard web address is, change your address to that shyt.

Start with Nigeria and Ghana since they have English natives and start learning techniques from there.