Albums Money Man - Purple Heart (featuring Moneybagg Yo)

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I really don’t understand it but Money Man seems like an out cast of the Atlanta scene when he one of the more consistent artist. There is no reason him and Future haven’t linked yet. He had a paid feature with Lil Baby but that’s about it.

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy
I really don’t understand it but Money Man seems like an out cast of the Atlanta scene when he one of the more consistent artist. There is no reason him and Future haven’t linked yet. He had a paid feature with Lil Baby but that’s about it.
Bro stay in Texas. He out the way he's not industry he only linking with real ones when it's convenient.... think off the strength of the success of the LLC Remix Moneybagg might've blessed him with his verse, if not he had the bag 2make it happen...

I'm The One the hardest track on the tape to me. Can be slidin or up in the gym setting a p/r off that....

Do em like that, Turnt, Pick What You Want, Servin Myself

dropped on V-day with the title Purple Heart and 80% of the tracks directed to women so I feel the vibes.... had a smoke session playin it with some homegirls and they liked a lot of the tracks, they liked Do em like that the most

finna vacate off some shrooms 2moro