• Playoff team

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

My stance on team is changing . Lotto is on sunday and barely care. Hope they get #1 and draft Sarr but expect 5th pick again. Sarr the long defensive Big Weaver was always looking for in Mobley/Chet/Wemby mold. Not on their level obviously but similar archtype. If they fall draft Buzelis as your project PF of future. But overall just run it back with young guys and spend cap space on vets. Return on Ivey and Duren probably wont be worth dealing them honestly. Don't make desperation moves. Sign a Tobias Harris and KCP to a short deals. See who out of young guys Ivey, Ausar, Grimes, Sasser, Duren, Draft pick rise and play best with Cade.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
:damn:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

My stance on team is changing . Lotto is on sunday and barely care. Hope they get #1 and draft Sarr but expect 5th pick again. Sarr the long defensive Big Weaver was always looking for in Mobley/Chet/Wemby mold. Not on their level obviously but similar archtype. If they fall draft Buzelis as your project PF of future. But overall just run it back with young guys and spend cap space on vets. Return on Ivey and Duren probably wont be worth dealing them honestly. Don't make desperation moves. Sign a Tobias Harris and KCP to a short deals. See who out of young guys Ivey, Ausar, Grimes, Sasser, Duren, Draft pick rise and play best with Cade.

Considering how he's fukked the Bucks for the foreseeable future, if he wants to go they should let him do so and Detroit should throw a pick or two at them to help out.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I could a swore the draft was originally supposed to take place at night. Woke up to the 5th pick :snoop:

Cody Williams aka Tony Snell 2.0 or reed Sheppard Luke kennard pt 2 bout to be a piston :snoop:

I hope the finals is Indiana vs OKC and gets the worst television ratings of all time. And Adam silver plane gets destroyed in an Oklahoma tornado

Don't forget the big plan in the off-season is throwing a bag at 0 for 2 Tobias Harris, like we didn't already have and trade this bum losing a draft pick in the process.

We are Sacramento kings in the 1980s status
Cashing out 0-2obias is NASTY work :scust:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Folks on twitter saying we should draft Bronny at 5 so Lebron has to play for the Pistons like Lebron isn’t playing for maybe two more years.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
yeesh.

Didn't see the fit with Sarr. Let Duren live.

Pistons need a SF/PF. Matas Buzelis might be what y'all need. If y'all draft another French dude who's p*ssy, I don't think y'all can handle it.

That said, the biggest wild card in the draft is Tidjane Salaun. French dude, but he has 2 paths. He's either the next Giannis or the next Gelabale. No in between. Probably too raw for y'all (and y'all would be expecting Ausar to be what Salaun could be sooner), but Salaun is a swing for the fence type of pick Weaver likes.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
So they’re really going to wait and see until Wolves are done to just to see if Connelly is interested? Throwing money at biggest name is how they ended up with SVG, Casey, and Monte.

And Weaver gets to conduct entire draft process :francis:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So they’re really going to wait and see until Wolves are done to just to see if Connelly is interested? Throwing money at biggest name is how they ended up with SVG, Casey, and Monte.

Yalll putting too much emphasis or importance on the coaching. It’s important to a degree but those three guys you mentioned have all had high success in the league in recency. my point is no matter who Detroit hires I’ll be the same results until the floor talent matures or jsut gets better. The best thing to happen was probably getting number 5 because there no player in the draft this year that was goin to help Detroit improve substantially record wise. Now there’s no pressure to keep the pick and you can trade that pick for a win sooner piece.

The wizards are over the cap. Y’all should kick the tire on Deni Avdija. He doesn’t care about location and has that mindset to compete. Jsut turned 23 and has gotten better every year in a sour situation in dc

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps

This is a time where I'm perfectly ok with it. Dude has a built 2 contending teams in short time frames. He's shown a competency for team building and finding players that compliment each other, something that this front office has been completely adverse to doing. So far they've shown they only have one route to improvement, and that's being trash and getting as many lottery picks on the team as possible... And they still aren't improving:mjcry:

Last edited: