Montana of 300 says yall got punked into the vaccine(caught covid 24 hrs later)

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope he makes a full recovery in short order for the sake of his family. Hopefully he won’t be so ignorant after this bout with the virus.

It’s basically a fact that if he was vaccinated, his symptoms wouldn’t be this debilitating. Unnecessary and dangerous game he decided to play.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
You clowns love to celebrate bad shyt happening to other black people :scust:
Nah, we celebrate people getting what they signed up for. All the antivax folks with a platform who have caught covid vs how many folks with a platform who have said the vaccine fukked them? Practically 0.

The award for playing stupid games is stupid prizes. We celebrate right wingers getting that day of reckoning. So is it sposed to stop there?

How about if these folks who don't know what the fukk they talking about they just keep they mouth shut.

Welcome to the world of fukk around and find out, victim ass nykka.

Dude can actually rap tho. First time hearing him. I fukks wit it!

Last edited:

Ghetto Denizen

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You clowns love to celebrate bad shyt happening to other black people :scust:
200.gif

Last edited:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Sucks. Yestersday he was supposed to drop his last album.

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I just don't get it. Why are American men so insecure with their masculinity that would equate taking a vaccine as weak.
Dudes eat all types of fast food, smoke all types of weed strains, alcohol, drugs, other medicines and on yet are afraid of something that billions take.

I wonder how they managed to twist into people who take the vaccine being the bytches when they are the ones that are afraid of it:wtf:

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
When we was young? That nikka in his 30’s. He was way too old to be making jokes about people getting the vaccine and now be see how serious it is. Folks gotta stop waiting until it’s too late to actually get proactive
I agree he shouldn't. I'm just saying he messed up. Now what? Rejoice, make fun of him? Naw, he might die or have long term health issues

Daps
I agree he shouldn't. I'm just saying he messed up. Now what? Rejoice, make fun of him? Naw, he might die or have long term health issues
I feel sorry for his family. His kids shouldn't have to grow up without a father. That is nothing short of tragic.

However, he doesn't deserve any sympathy. Anybody that's of the opinion that we're getting punked into taking the vaccine is inadvertently leading us to an early grave, which funnily enough, it seems he's on his way to his own now. There's a difference between being skeptical and questioning things, and another thing entirely spreading harmful misinformation.

:manny: