Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Is what he said wrong though?

im sure He knows his game and has infinite more knowledge on what he is good at and basketball in general than any of us here.

I have this inclination that most Paul george haters want him to be this jordan-esque player than can do everything on the court.
Ive never seen him as such.

Public expectations of a player rarely align to what the player actually is, practices on, thinks of himself, and Functions within a system. Not including any mental and physical limitations.

these psuedo-analysis are hilarious.
He is absolutely factually wrong. He was saying they didn't mix in enough pick-and-roll for him last year when he finished more of his possessions with a pick-and-roll than in any previous season.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
He is absolutely factually wrong. He was saying they didn't mix in enough pick-and-roll for him last year when he finished more of his possessions with a pick-and-roll than in any previous season.

Me being a supreme Capper hater knew what Boy George said was BS

glad u put that idiot in his place with facts.

Newsflash a$$holes just because u are good at a sport it don’t mean u understand the intricacies of the game. Or in Wayoff case anything that have to do with accountability smh

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Trezz should have kept quiet and did his talking with his play on the court. If anything this will light a fire on the Clip and give them motivation for the season. I've got faith in Kawhi bouncing back and all they need is George to be what he was in Indy in the playoffs and they are a major threat. Harrell better hope he himself doesn't wet the bed this postseason cause he will NEVER get a big contract if he does.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Trezz should have kept quiet and did his talking with his play on the court. If anything this will light a fire on the Clip and give them motivation for the season. I've got faith in Kawhi bouncing back and all they need is George to be what he was in Indy in the playoffs and they are a major threat. Harrell better hope he himself doesn't wet the bed this postseason cause he will NEVER get a big contract if he does.

:mjlol: My God y’all do know this article was critical of Trezz too right? I’m pretty sure he wasn’t the only former Clipper to give info for this article.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
no it didnt kwai was the best player in the playoffs except for one game while lebron is playing with ad

kawhi was not as good as lebron

nLXKQOb.png

lebron = 28 pts on 56 fg% 11 rbs 9 ast @ 30.33 PER (21 games)

KL= 28pts on 49 fg% 9 rbs 6 ast @ 27.90 PER (13 games)

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Kawhi a champion, this nikka a nobody.

His bytchass sabatoged the team from within.

The NBA needs to investigate Klutch.

fukk Lebron as usual.