Mook Lost CLEAR (Free Daps +Reps)

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Verb just beat Mook, trashing Mook right after would be dumb. Plenty of time to gloat later :sas2:

An active Mook could evolve with the eras though, no doubt. His battle once every 5 year strategy worked to drive his price up, but that's it. He was bound to lose to the top rappers of this era. But that ain't no thing because these top rappers lose all the time.

Kill who you're supposed to kill and have debatables with who you're supposed to lose to, you'll be straight.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Yeah I used to trash Mook because I really thought he was overrated and didn't get the whole thing of him holding out for so much to battle. But I will say that he is good at what he does and I cannot take that away from him. In this battle, Verb won but Mook was showing people what he's made of. And I think it went over well. The problem is...Mook talking loud and not being confident afterwards in his posture afterwards says something.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Did he really beat Mook, nah. I can't believe it!

Did the footage drop? Let's wait for the footage at least y'all.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Damn, not the big dawg mook. He was in my top 5 battle rappers and now Im scared to watch the bootleg now lol.

First Lux took an L to Mook then Mook to Aye Verb of all people. I guess no one is invincible though Flip said he gave it to Mook 2-1.