Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Inspired by
We so focused on exploring space we haven't got a damn clue on half the shyt is in the ocean:stopitslime:

Say it's 2120, and scientists have made both Rapture (an underwater city) and a base on the moon.

You can relocate to one. Why move? Martial law and dictatorships everywhere else, these are the last democracies

latest

moon_base_by_pangeawizard-d3kwt0g.jpg

latest

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
earths electromagnetic field is necessary
go to the moon and catch space cancer and mutate
plus if the moon base is compromised there's no swimming back to earth jahahahahaa

neither by choice but if out of necessity it's rapture for me

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
earths electromagnetic field is necessary
go to the moon and catch space cancer and mutate
plus if the moon base is compromised there's no swimming back to earth jahahahahaa

neither by choice but if out of necessity it's rapture for me

you ever see the movie elysium?... the movie shows we create a giant dome to protect us from the dangers of space:jbhmm:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Under water, you still are on earth. I hear the moon is a one way ticket. Plus the moon will be a shyt society, because the Earth will try to treat it just like England treated America before the revolution. And of course like all new land we have con-quested, war will break out and it will be one long cluster fukk of a situation. Not to mention people born on the moon will be looked at worse then black people are now........fukk all that.