MORE Black On Black Crime mjlol: Real NEGUS Threatens C00n Nikka For Protesting WITH Confederates

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Have any of y'all seen this yet :ohhh: Salute to the Negus in the car I may join it :salute: What kind of Black man would protest with their oppressor (rhetorical question)

P.S. only Black Nikka at the rally :pacspit:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
"Let me catch your ass in front of Buger King" :pachaha:

I swear to you, it be the littlest shyt that can make stuf like that go from funny as fukk to GOAT have a bruh :deadmanny:

:bryan: Like, the boldness of some nikka being on some "muh confederacy, muh southern pride" around his white cohorts (who guaranteed wouldn't even break this breh off with a meal if he starving like that:sas2::mjpls:) to hanging out pestering people for change outside of a fukking Burger King :heh:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I swear to you, it be the littlest shyt that can make stuf like that go from funny as fukk to GOAT have a bruh :deadmanny:

:bryan: Like, the boldness of some nikka being on some "muh confederacy, muh southern pride" around his white cohorts (who guaranteed wouldn't even break this breh off with a meal if he starving like that:sas2::mjpls:) to hanging out pestering people for change outside of a fukking Burger King :heh:
I know right :mjlol: