More than 200 arrested during Miami hip hop fest

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Most of my friends retired from south beach memorial weekend filth. Always some bullshyt

More than 200 arrested during Miami hip hop fest

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. — About 250,000 people are in South Beach for Memorial Day weekend and the hip hop festival known as Urban Beach Week.

The festival is known for its over the top parties and fashions. Seventy-nine people were arrested Saturday, bringing the total number to 228. That's compared to 107 people arrested the same Saturday last year.

Police beefed-up presence in the wake of last year's police-involved shooting that left a man dead.

The Miami Herald (A concert, parties and celebrities help make final days of Urban Beach Week a blast - Miami Beach - MiamiHerald.com) reports the new efforts include watch towers, police in pairs on numerous street corners, closure of beachside Ocean Drive and a DUI checkpoint. Authorities also deployed scanners on key causeways leading to Miami Beach to check license plates for stolen vehicles, outstanding warrants and the like.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
smh...how ppl drive expensive cars and get in physical fights?

are those d boys? athletes, entertainers?

car aint cheap...

so nikka came thru stunting with the doors up and some random bums wanted to test him from what I saw?

too many nikkas in one place for me

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
smh...how ppl drive expensive cars and get in physical fights?

are those d boys? athletes, entertainers?

car aint cheap...

i know some dudes who went down there and rented phantoms and ferraris, yes there were d boys, thats basically the mass majority of nikkas down there not including athletes.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Man, this was just a case of nikkas hating. this shyt can happen anywhere.

But, on the thread topic. Im sure there are just as many arrest at the ultra music festival

Naw, they wouldn't setup a road block there. Police would just think the kids are having fun out there. :smugfavre:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Put too many nikkas and a certain amount of females in one confined space. And shyt is bound to pop off. Its like a pythanikkadom theory of c00nery :snoop:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps