More than 600 companies want to build trump's wall

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
The 30-foot-high, 2,000-miles-long wall will cost at least US$21 billion and would be completed within two years.

More than 600 U.S. companies have said they were interested in building a wall across the U.S.-Mexico border, one of U.S. President Donald Trump’s major campaign promises which he had said Mexico would pay for despite the country saying it won’t.

In an executive order just weeks into his presidency, Trump instructed the department of homeland security to put together a plan to build the wall that would cover the almost 2,000-mile-long border.

In late February, the department put out a presolicitation notice for “the design and build of several prototype wall structures in the vicinity of the United States border (with) Mexico,” the Los Angeles Times reported Friday.

The department's website shows that 600 companies have signed on for the project. The formal solicitation will go online sometime around March 15, the department said earlier this week, and concept papers will be due five days later.

Full Article:
More Than 600 Companies Want to Build Trump's Wall

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Thats like being shocked that weapon manufacturers love war.

For 21 billion dollars I'd build the wall myself.

Exactly. Sign me up right now. Can't be mad at a county for fortifying its own border. shyt look at the DMZ in north/South Korea. That shyt is militarized at all times. Makes this wall over here look like some damn legos

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Of course companies are interested....That project is ripe for enormous cost overruns.....

Plenty of companies will want in on part of that clusterfukk.

And by the way...there is no way that shyt is only costing 21 billion dollars.....And it certainly aint finishing in two fukking years

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Allianz and Hugo Boss thought they could make a quick buck back in the day in Germany doing stuff like this too :mjpls:

Be on the Wrong Side of History breh
see this is that bullshyt :heh:

who says america doesnt have the right to build a wall on its border? guilty white liberals?

now i dont even believe its gonna happen :mjlol: and mexico sure as fukk isnt paying for it. but theres nothing wrong with actually building a wall. every country in the world protects its borders and checks immigration

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Lets just say the wall does get built...

I can only imagine the cost of maintaining that shyt just draining the coffers of border states.....

God wil

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Lets just say the wall does get built...

I can only imagine the cost of maintaining that shyt just draining the coffers of border states.....

God wil
How will it drain border states if its maintained by the government.

Jist another reason to collect more taxes.

Because cacs are p*ssy

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
see this is that bullshyt :heh:

who says america doesnt have the right to build a wall on its border? guilty white liberals?

now i dont even believe its gonna happen :mjlol: and mexico sure as fukk isnt paying for it. but theres nothing wrong with actually building a wall. every country in the world protects its borders and checks immigration
@No_bammer_weed maybe read the post i was responding to, and then read my post again more carefully before catching feelings :dead:

the wall is a fukkin stupid idea that i dont want to see happen. im also tired of liberal pussies and entitled mexicans saying it would be 'racist' to build a wall on our border, because it's a terrible fukkin argument. you can make plenty of valid arguments against it without resorting to emotions

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps