Morgan Freeman's Step-Granddaughter Killed in Attempted "Exorcism," Witness Claims

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Morgan Freeman's Step-Granddaughter Killed in Attempted "Exorcism," Witness Claims
8:02 AM PDT 8/17/2015 by Katie Wilson Berg

• EMAIL ME

ap_080714023639.jpg

"Get out, devils! I cast you out, devils! In the name of Jesus Christ, I cast you out!," a man heard E'Dena Hines' boyfriend yell while allegedly stabbing her in the chest.
E'Dena Hines, the 33-year-old step-granddaughter of actor Morgan Freemanwas killed in an attempted "exorcism" by her boyfriend Lamar Davenport, 30, according to a report in the New York Post.

The NYPD confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter that Davenport was subdued by police at the scene of the crime. He was then taken to Columbia Presbyterian Hospital for a psychiatric evaluation and subsequently charged with murder. Davenport has two prior arrests.

George Hudacko, who witnessed the 3:00 a.m. attack from his apartment window in Morningside Heights, described to The Postthe scene he saw unfold on the street below. "Get out, devils! I cast you out, devils! In the name of Jesus Christ, I cast you out!" Hudacko told The Post he heard the man yell as he stabbed Hines in the chest.

"Jesus Christ is born," Hudacko also said he heard the man yell.

"The girl was making a lot of noise, screaming," Hudacko told The Post. "I called 911 — I was begging them to come."

Ray Rosario, who described himself as Davenport's best friend, told The Daily Beast that he had been out to dinner with the couple and some other friends just hours before Hines was murdered. Rosario told The Daily Beast that Davenport and Hines seemed “ecstatic” in the hours before her death. "I’ve never seen E’Dena as happy as she was last night."

"I'm still trying to come to grips with what happened,” Rosario said. “I’m caught between the hate I have for him, my love for him being my brother, and my heart breaking for her."

Hines is the granddaughter of Freeman's first wife, Jeanette Adair Bradshaw, to whom he was married from 1967 to 1979. Hines regularly accompanied Freeman to red-carpet events.

In a statement to The Hollywood Reporter, Freeman said of Hines: "The world will never know her artistry and talent, and how much she had to offer. Her friends and family were fortunate enough to have known what she meant as a person. Her star will continue to shine bright in our hearts, thoughts and prayers. May she rest in peace."

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Wasnt there an article saying that Morgan was fukking her? :jbhmm: If true then, shyt im not surprised cause any girl who'd fukk her pawpaw is demonic as hell :morgantakedat:

EDIT:
https://nypost.com/2018/04/20/morgan-freeman-had-affair-with-step-granddaughter-alleged-murderer/

Before she was murdered, Morgan Freeman’s step-granddaughter told her boyfriend-turned-killer that the actor had been secretly sleeping with her — confirming years-old claims about the illicit affair, according to defense lawyers.

its true, Morgan was nuttin in dat girl. Ol ass scumbag with an immaculate hairline :wowold:

Last edited:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Wasnt there an article saying that Morgan was fukking her? :jbhmm: If true then, shyt im not surprised cause any girl who'd fukk her pawpaw is demonic as hell :morgantakedat:

EDIT:
https://nypost.com/2018/04/20/morgan-freeman-had-affair-with-step-granddaughter-alleged-murderer/

its true, Morgan was nuttin in dat girl. Ol ass scumbag with an immaculate hairline :wowold:
That’s spooky, wouldn’t be surprised if he sacrificed her, you know how that satanic shyt go down up in Hollywood.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN