Mormon Rape Victim puts her Mormon Pastor on the Summer Jam screen.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
She's a really strong person.. much respect. Here's where this whole #MeToo thing gets wack:

She's not a skinny white young chick with an IMDB profile so the #MeToo movement will likely not be there to save her, when in fact she is the EXACT person they should get behind to try to save.

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see her trending on Twitter..

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If its true I salute her. For all I know though she could be a nut, or he married another woman after dumping her in 84". I don't know and thats the problem with these kinds of allegations .

I will say the Mormon church's credibility is questionable .

Daps
It wasn't her pastor. The guy was her mission president and raped her when she was serving a mission. Mormon missionarys are usually just out of high school young adults for women 19-27 and are under the watch of much older men. As I've stated in the other mormon thread. Mormons believe that men have power passed down from God called the priesthood.

So imagine being a young girl away from home for possibly the first time getting raped by the man in charge of you and you believe has special powers given to him by God. It's extra fukked up.

And to top it off the guy didn't get punished(he could have been excommunicated which is getting kicked out of the church) and it even seems like the church is protecting him because they put out a statement basically saying she destroyed the sanctity of the church service by doing this.