Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we all agree this is a top 5 MK game right?:wow:

Top 3 for me. I still don't get how people say MKX is better. That game looked cartoonish and just felt overall dull. It really didn't look or feel like an MK game. This is just my opinion. MK11 restored the feeling. A lot of the character designs were some of the best in MK. Scorpion's design was his best. Outside of the color scheme, he was unrecognizable in MKX. That said, MKX had better designs for Kitana, Mileena, and Sub Zero (until they added the MK Deception costume to MK11).

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Top 3 for me. I still don't get how people say MKX is better. That game looked cartoonish and just felt overall dull. It really didn't look or feel like an MK game. This is just my opinion. MK11 restored the feeling. A lot of the character designs were some of the best in MK. Scorpion's design was his best. Outside of the color scheme, he was unrecognizable in MKX. That said, MKX had better designs for Kitana, Mileena, and Sub Zero (until they added the MK Deception costume to MK11).
Yeah imo it’s a tie between this and MK9 for my favorite. I noticed a lot of the competitive fgc dudes were hating on it due to the slower gameplay but I’m not a super hardcore fighting game dude so I still liked the gameplay.

The production values in this game is insane. The characters have way more personality and flair than they ever did. The intros, the face models, the costumes, special moves, stages, etc. They really outdid themselves with this one. Only thing they need to tighten up are some of the janky animations here and there which I think they will.:ohlawd: