Mortal Kombat 2 Filming wrapped up, no set release date

Cool DOC

Pro
Daps
they'd be really incompetent to make it worse than MK:A.

I have some faith they've learned since then.
larry-david-unsure.gif

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I don't like how they already killed off Kung Lao, who was the second best part of that shytty movie after Scorpion.
He's always been my favorite character in MK :to:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
MK has such a rich lore behind all the flamboyant 'talities but sadly it's plagued by unserious showrunners on the big screen. Now, the first 1/3rd of story mode from the reboot game last year (MK1) is actually how you set the stage for an all-encompassing MK story for new and old fans. Flawless execution with game of throne vibes.

Of course they proceeded to fukk that up too, so if even the latest game developers can't do it right and they're closest to the source material, i don't expect much from the movie makers.

Cool DOC

Pro
Daps
MK has such a rich lore behind all the flamboyant 'talities but sadly it's plagued by unserious showrunners on the big screen. Now, the first 1/3rd of story mode from the reboot game last year (MK1) is actually how you set the stage for an all-encompassing MK story for new and old fans. Flawless execution with game of throne vibes.

Of course they proceeded to fukk that up too, so if even the latest game developers can't do it right and they're closest to the source material, i don't expect much from the movie makers.
Game of Throne vibes, good point. That woud be ill.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
84 million for first film ain't too shabby for having to deal with a HBO max same day release