Most 2Faced Character This Season in 2017?

who pisses you off more?

• Total voters

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
images

-or-

little01.png

can't stand these two a$$holes right now and lookin forward to their demise......:pacspit:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Littlefinger is great in the books so I still like him. He killed Geoffrey but the whole sending Sansa to get raped by Ramsey never happens.
Ford from Westworld is two faced but in an insane dope way.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
If we going off 2017 alone, then it has to be Dre.

We've always known LF is dodgy and is always planning and scheming, This season the 3 things I remember him doing was the chat with Professor Bran and giving him the dagger, the Sansa note and chat with the Northern lords, he hasn't really done anything this season like in seasons past.(I'm sure things will come to light in the finale, but as of now, he's just :smugfavre: ) Dre just keeps on digging his hole bigger and bigger every passing week. He thinks because he has worked alongside Ghost and can do what Tommy does, he can take over, but he doesn't have anyone loyal to him, while Ghost has always had Tommy and vice versa.

When Dre's death happens :banderas:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Littlefinger. Chaos to get what he wants and dude is already in the best position anybody in that piece of shyt world could be but he still wants to start fukk shyt. :mindblown: fukkin' demonic.

At least Dre has an endgame he just wants to be a kingpin and the only reason we hate him is he's willing to sell out our favorite characters to get it. A breh in the official thread called him a street Revolver Ocelot :mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dre at one point I'd feel sorry for dre when kanan was threatening his daughter but this dude man this dude....

Kanan
tyreek
tommy
julio
cartel
ghost

this dude has a diff face for everyone