Most Black Men like us aren't Valued, Admired, Respected or Rewarded in the Black Community

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
Haiti
Disclaimer: Not blaming or bashing the Black women. The issue is with the entire Black community.

Moving back to Louisiana to a majority black city in 2014 has really opened my eyes. I'm very active in the community, I've been a substitute teacher from k thru 7th grade. I've worked with students after-school. I bought a home in an Black neighborhood. I have Black youth working for me. I really see it from the inside now. All of the good grade getting kids, on the straight and narrow, get absolutely no love. They're basically invisible unless they're getting picked up. Similar for the girls but if she's somewhat attractive she'll get a lot of attention. The thugs (fake and real) have their choice with the females.

People like to debate Black women loving thugs, but many single mothers kids fathers are locked up or in the street. And aint just women who love thugs, the kids and many grown love them too.

Anyhow my girl and I were discussing why a lot of well to do Black men leave the community. I thought about it hard and just realized that Hustlers, thugs and Athletes are the most admired, valued, respected and rewarded in out community. And I'm not talking about just the women. The kids and even grown men imitate and damn near worship these men. Im amazed at how many grown men are NBA Youngboy stans and still trying to thug and play tough. Most hustle and thug for womens admiration, but it never last. They end up dead or locked. It's really sad. Our community is truly FUCCKED.

With that said, I don't blame anyone on leaving and never coming back to this matriarchy. A good can never be a KING here. There's nothing in the hood for a career driven or entrepreneurial Black men. And it's dangerous.

Save yourself and go where you're valued.
This is what the Black manosphere is about in it's essence. It only gets deeper from here.