Most modern day men would not be able to handle a virgin woman. Discuss.

Coli brehs... can you handle that?

• Total voters

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
Some posters were saying on another thread that every man’s dream is to have a virgin girlfriend/wife as that is the most ideal if a man could pick his dream girl. But can the average modern day man actually handle this? Do you have the patience?

These low value men couldn’t handle a virgin anyway. They will say things like ‘no hymen no diamond’ but put a virgin in front of them and they won’t even believe she is one. Or if they do believe it, they’ll find her weird for never having sex.

Put a virgin in their bed. They won’t know how to handle her having problems with penetration, not enjoying the sex because she’s new, her being sexually frigid and shy, her not being able to throw it back on the D. They laugh when you try to explain vaginismus to them.

These modern day men that demand virgins just talk out of their ass.

Discuss. :ohhh::mjgrin:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
We need a dating section on this forum.

edit
Put a virgin in their bed. They won’t know how to handle her having problems with penetration, not enjoying the sex because she’s new, her being sexually frigid and shy, her not being able to throw it back on the D. They laugh when you try to explain vaginismus to them.
So in this scenario, you fabricated in your imagination you admit the woman has the problems but somehow it's men fault. And they don't know how to handle her? The mental gymnastics. Mfers say anything for a dap.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Some posters were saying on another thread that every man’s dream is to have a virgin girlfriend/wife as that is the most ideal if a man could pick his dream girl. But can the average modern day man actually handle this? Do you have the patience?

Discuss. :ohhh::mjgrin:
I've actually deflowered 3 Virgins in my life time. It did not take much effort to move them from inexperience to being enthusiastic about sex. I have no clue why this would be difficult for any man.

This is part of the problem I mentioned in the other thread. You have just made a thread that states the average modern man can't handle a Virgin. Would you be fine with someone responding with the average modern woman can't handle something? It is these generalized statements about each other that are a bunch of BS to me, and really you making this thread is along the same lines as brothers coming in here and saying negative generalized statements about all women.

KingTxo

Where Truth Comes To Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I mean my Current GF was a virgin until i took her virginity. Been together ever since.

I was never really looking for a virgin it just kinda happened. Before her i would only try to get with chicks that weren't ran through which in Florida for the 21-30 year old age demo is a pretty tough task. Least in the area im in :francis:

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
I'm very old school/traditional so I'm only wifing someone with a similar mindset.

Chastity ain't even about having an intact hymen though. Many so called "virgins" are being penetrated in every other hole so focusing on the hymen is bullshyt. Not to mention, non-virgin women who get surgery to restore the hymen and the fact that certain physical activities can tear it. It says nothing about a woman's chastity.

It has more to do with morality, reputation, how she views marriage and the responsibilities that come with it etc..

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
I've actually deflowered 3 Virgins in my life time. It did not take much effort to move them from inexperience to being enthusiastic about sex. I have no clue why this would be difficult for any man.

This is part of the problem I mentioned in the other thread. You have just made a thread that states the average modern man can't handle a Virgin. Would you be fine with someone responding with the average modern woman can't handle something? It is these generalized statements about each other that are a bunch of BS to me, and really you making this thread is along the same lines as brothers coming in here and saying negative generalized statements about all women.

She does have a point though bro. Most guys are not trying to be with someone who is inexperienced. If the woman can't perform from day one, its instant bushes because she's too boring. As you said, once a woman is comfortable with you and with her sexuality, sex will improve. Every freak started off as a virgin. :pachaha:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
My last tidbit before I go I don't think the average sexually active couple is having thunder sex like that honestly. Whether she was a virgin or not.

I remember someone posting a stat that said nearly half of women aren't sexually satisfied with their partner or something. Idk if that's true but it sounds about right.
She does have a point though bro. Most guys are not trying to be with someone who is inexperienced. If the woman can't perform from day one, its instant bushes because she's too boring. As you said, once a woman is comfortable with you and with her sexuality, sex will improve. Every freak started off as a virgin. :pachaha:
nikkas bush hoes if even they fukk right. This point is mute imo. A lot cats get tired of the same p*ssy.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
How do you know what most guys think? Do you have actual data points to back that assertion up? Because really, we can all make generalized statements based solely on our limited experiences from where we are or have been. So I am not going to sit here and say in general, modern men are incapable of handling a Virgin.

Truthfully, it is an idiotic premise to me, because mankind has been handling virgins since the beginning. All of those women who are not virgins now, were virgins at one point. So logically modern men are evidently handling them, or they would remain virgins.

Last edited: