Most of us support white supremacy, do you really want to fight it?

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
White supremacy is everything we enjoy right now. All this tech, currency, nice homes, jobs, education, etc., it all supports white supremacy.

If we REALLY wanted to end white supremacy, we would have to be willing to let these things go.

I swear white supremacy is the devil, that apple we accepted in the Garden.

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
oh5qic.jpg

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
White supremacy is everything we enjoy right now. All this tech, currency, nice homes, jobs, education, etc., it all supports white supremacy.

If we REALLY wanted to end white supremacy, we would have to be willing to let these things go.

:dahell:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this entire thread is the product if white supremacy. you have been programmed to think this way breh. redistribute the education and resources and you'll have the same result for tech/homes/etc regardless of the race of those in power.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps

There are plenty of advancements that Blacks have been an integral part of though. And we can't just give up technology, it doesn't work like that, especially at this stage. You go out in public and say that people would look at you like :rudy:.