Most old nikkas have accepted death. Avoid their defeated advice. Black elders are finished

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The best way to become stagnant in life is listen to the avg Old nikka. They are out of answers and never had them in the first place. They're over grown children with no ambition or resolve to built their own shyt.

They got by, by c00ning and bedwenching to get checks from corporations or govt jobs. The rest were even more pathetic getting govt welfare checks while sitting on their lazy fat asses all day watching springer and maury.

They never cared about us. All they wanted was interracial sex, a house, a car and to take vacations. The whole civil rights movement was about jobs and interracial sex. The only sincere group during that time was the N.O.I. Malcolm was the only one saying anything different, telling the truth and those pieces of shyt turned on him because they didn't care about black people. They wanted their nikka trinkets. They got them and left the community out to dry. Left us out to die alone.

U want to know the real truth tho? Jason Black put me up on this a few years ago. They're waiting to die and live comfortably until death. Like my father for example. Yeah i love my dad and in black society I guess its taboo to criticize your parents know matter what misdeeds they do. But I don't follow the nikka community ass backwards bizarro world logic. I have a free mind

All his stories about his youth reads like a Donald Goines novel. Pimping, macking, hustling. Which seemed interesting as a kid then u become old and wise and start reflecting back and adding shyt up and it dawn on you like "wait a min why wasn't this dude working as hard as me during his youth?" And u look at him now. Bro don't have have no portfolio, no businesses, no assets, no retirement. He couldn't ever help me. He don't have nothing to pass on. I had to and still figure EVERYTHING the hardway in a racist capitalistic society. I had to build all my shyt alone. Which is fine but I hate when he talks shyt and tries to still act like he got the answers when in reality he don't know shyt. The only thing I'm going to inherent his sex stories and debt from a mortgage that I don't want to pay.

My dad think he raised me because he was there. That don't count. Being in the house and giving me cliche common sense advice like "do good and don't do drugs son" isn't parenting. But in his mind hes done a good job even tho I've always raised myself through figuring things out on my own. That's the problem tho. Just being there isn't parenting. Giving your kids game and leading BY EXAMPLE is. This man was suppose to be breaking his back to build something for me and mom but he didn't

This is the same for many black millennials. Our parents spent their youth being nikkas and doing dumb shyt. Success requires ALOT OF SACRIFICE! I mean reading books, studying, creating etc....ALOT and that was too hard for them. All they wanted was sex, a basic job, a brand name car and to hit the club. That's not how u fukking live. The sins of your youth always catches up to u later in life and it affect your children the most

Black children get kicked out into a racist capitalistic society with no resources, no social network, no wisdom and then they get surprised when black men end up in jail and black women end up on welfare with mad kids. What was suppose to happen? ain't nothing out here and if u don't have resources in this society you're basically going to be prey to the person with them.

Our elders dropped the ball and deserve no respect. They were selfish and wanted to feel good and their sins cant be hidden anymore. U can look in their face and see the guilt. They don't know what to say. Their only advice is for u to survive and not live like them and wait to die.

Its defeated and weak. Very pathetic. The worse thing u can do is take the advice of an old ass nikka. They're advice will leave u stagnant and trapped in a perpetual hell and your children will be in the same situation.

To sum it up. This is the hunger games. The purge. The wild west out here. Survival of the fittest and they left us out to die. This time might seem innocent but this is genocide in a very passive way. And of course...blacks don't even know it. But as they say, ignorance is bliss.

Last edited:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Black children get kicked out into a racist capitalistic society with no resources, no social network, no wisdom and then they get surprised when black men end up in jail and black women end up on welfare with mad kids. What was suppose to happen?

this is real.... if you are a black person who isn't making moves to have something to pass something to your children, you're pretty much making sure that your children will be at the mercy of white people... which is sad.... cause I think by now, we should realize that white people dont really care about us.......... yet we depend on them...... its pathetic.... but I feel things are slowly changing.. people are slowly waking up

Daps
Reppin
St louis
serious question........
what are you doing with your life right now?
:jbhmm:

wat6rr.jpg

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
@DrX droppin' that heat.

Most of our parents did fail us.

Left us with absolutely nothing to build on. Black kids always have to start from scratch.

I remember when I graduated from college. Some of my classmates were getting homes handed to them. $10k+ handed to them to get started. Dad, mom, uncles, etc. putting them on at nice gigs.

Most Black grads will never get that type of shyt.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
@DrX droppin' that heat.

Most of our parents did fail us.

Left us with absolutely nothing to build on. Black kids always have to start from scratch.
So because your parents didn't have a business for you or trust fund they dropped the ball?

What woulda made you feel like your parents didn't fail you?

Because even tho we struggled financially my mother was the BEST got damn mother she could be. She was there for the important shyt and times tho she couldn't give me nor my siblings materialistic shyt. I'm FINE with that.

Mama ALWAYS been there when I needed her most and it had NOTHING to do with finances.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Take advice from a breh that can't even lead his own penis to some p*ssy :mjlol:

Take advice from a clown that wanna pay a hooker to lay up with him and listen to his thoughts :mjlol:

This goof been needing help and the coli enables him under the guise that he has "knowledge" to share.

Bitter rants from a broke narcissist are not informative but rather perplexing. Breh said he gets to live at home rent free so I don't know why he's mad at the world.

Be coddled and still fail at life. @DrX you are an unaccomplished bum that likes to project his failures on others. You failed at living away from home in the big city, failed to get a girl, failed to secure the bag.

Taking advice from people that fail will only teach you how to fail. Talk to the coli when you're winning at anything breh...

Harsh realities of life. You can be critical of others except yourself.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So because your parents didn't have a business for you or trust fund they dropped the ball?

What woulda made you feel like your parents didn't fail you?

Because even tho we struggled financially my mother was the BEST got damn mother she could be. She was there for the important shyt and times tho she couldn't give me nor my siblings materialistic shyt. I'm FINE with that.

Mama ALWAYS been there when I needed her most and it had NOTHING to do with finances.

thats was your mom...where was pops? moms are there to nurture...so yeah she did the job...mines did hers to....but dad is suppose to break his back to make sure his family is strong...and to make sure his kids never be vulnerable in the world. Men are suppose to provide and give advice and assets to the boys on help to provide. woman are suppose to nurture.

alot of us blacks never had that....we get a fukking boot in the ass out the door and told "good luck"

u cant do that when you're the poorest ppl in a country when every group hates u, don't trust u, u nothing in common with u

that sets alotta black kids to turn to the streets and they create a billion dollar private prison industry for them

basically this is mass extermination...either u can die slow from drugs and prison or u can die fast from a bullet to the face....your choice for most of our people.....

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take advice from a breh that can't even lead his own penis to some p*ssy :mjlol:

Take advice from a clown that wanna pay a hooker to lay up with him and listen to his thoughts :mjlol:

This goof been needing help and the coli enables him under the guise that he has "knowledge" to share.

Bitter rants from a broke narcissist are not informative but rather perplexing. Breh said he gets to live at home rent free so I don't know why he's mad at the world.

Be coddled and still fail at life. @DrX you are an unaccomplished bum that likes to project his failures on others. You failed at living away from home in the big city, failed to get a girl, failed to secure the bag.

Taking advice from people that fail will only teach you how to fail. Talk to the coli when you're winning at anything breh...

Harsh realities of life. You can be critical of others except yourself.

u can say what u want about me but everything I said was the truth and Im sure youre another nikka thats going to leave your kids in a vicious cycle of american capitalism.....