Most People Are Programmed from an Early Age to Hate Black Skin.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
That's as old as history indeed, evil has been associated with dark/black since forever. Christianism plays a big part in this too.

Actually makes wonder just how much we really "naturally" fear nightime, or if that also is something that was created and passed down to us.
I'm of the belief that it is unnatural to fear the night, it's more about the fear of being attacked by something your eyes can't perceive than it is the fear of darkness.

Extreme brightness is just as dangerous as night, so is fog and anything else that obscures our vision and leaves us unaware of an attack.

Making dark things evil is just lazy white supremacy. Many, many evil things are associated with white. A white spiderweb is the trap that leaves a spider's prey helpless. We could easily associate many more evils with white as we do evils with dark.

This programming is a conscious effort to create that hate.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Yes, yes!!!

You really do have to tell your kids how important they are. Get toys that embrace who they are. Books that show them illustrated etc.

When I have kids, TV will barely be apart of their upbringing.

Little things as advertisement, as innocent as it may seem can show whites being put on a pedestal. We live in a world where no matter what you do and how we're bombarded with white images.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I'm of the belief that it is unnatural to fear the night, it's more about the fear of being attacked by something your eyes can't perceive than it is the fear of darkness.

Extreme brightness is just as dangerous as night, so is fog and anything else that obscures our vision and leaves us unaware of an attack.

Making dark things evil is just lazy white supremacy. Many, many evil things are associated with white. A white spiderweb is the trap that leaves a spider's prey helpless. We could easily associate many more evils with white as we do evils with dark.

This programming is a conscious effort to create that hate.

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Great point breh, never thought about it this way...I mean I did think it was the old fear of being attacked by something we can't see, but like you said that's not on darkness itself, because indeed there are other situations where we might not be able to see...:ehh:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Great point breh, never thought about it this way...I mean I did think it was the old fear of being attacked by something we can't see, but like you said that's not on darkness itself, because indeed there are other situations where we might not be able to see...:ehh:
Yeah used to think that way because that's the programming through horror films. The deprogramming of black children And especially black adults takes a constant effort to change our thinking and go deeper with our thoughts about even small things.

Our brainwashing is so subtle, we don't realize how tiny elements in the things we see and hear subconsciously attack our children's minds as well as our own.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I breaks my heart to see beautiful dark skinned women trying to bleach themselves. The media puts all this attention on light skin and white skin. It's sad.

broller

Veteran
Daps
part of it is tv/advertising.

when kids watch cartoons the ads usually show white people doing things, making white people the norm.

another thing is bandaid colours. they're supposed to mimic the skin colour and guess whose skin colour they mimic?