BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Detroit

iGU0CZYrvM2l7I2T2zLyObnwkhs.jpg

It was horror to me. Traditional horror doesn’t do it for me anymore outside of sheer entertainment. Still my favorite genre
Poppa doc in all the Detroit movies :wow:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
well.. there’s plenty horror movies based on actual events like Psycho & Silence Of The Lambs were inspired by Ed Gein..

Jaws
The Devil All The Time (watch this!)
The Invitation

idk there’s a lot... people are fukked up and serial killers from the 70s-90s were on some other shyt

I always wondered what it was about that time that produced some of the most depraved people. Like Ted buddy and Jeffrey dahmer were literally eating dead people and living with dead rotting bodies. :dwillhuh:

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Although these aren't movies, a lot of the old Twilight Zone episodes are becoming more and more closer to reality everyday, with so many people acting funny and all.

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
After learning of Leviathan being mentioned in the Old Testamant, Godzilla would be the most real, since they learned about this creature through the Bible. You'd be surprised how Hollywood take supernatural events in the Bible, then write their own stories. In other words, the best of their Horror, Syfy-Thrillers, etc, don't basically come from the mind of Hollywood writers.

Last edited:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps

Disturbs me not because it's so grotesque, but because it seems realistic.:damn:

Well Henry Lee Lucas was a real dude but if it makes you feel any better dude was a liar, the cops would give him coffee and cigs to confess to all types of homocides that future evidence would show he had nothing to do with. He's likely a real serial killer(killed his mother, a young retarded chick and another person for sure) but nothing that crazy.

As far as movies go, nothing really strikes me as super realistic, The Strangers is probably the closest to some real life shyt because it's essentially the same case as the Keddie Murders and Richard Chase(at least as far as motive, just killing because they were home and in his case left the door unlocked) but even that with all the chasing, corny jump scares. and stupid Texarkana Moonlight Murder masks loses some credibility.

Last edited: