Mother and Daughter killed after leaving Drake concert

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
the dude in the car was also a 1mph difference from being caned tuna
its thats close sheesh
i usually look at oncoming traffic slightly when crossing streets after seeing this im doing it everytime
why the fukk u driving that fast anyway
especially through the red
and he wasnt even drunk fukk is wrong with dude
impatient speeding, stop sign-red light blowing drivers are one of the few things that make my blood boil

if your a crazy driver I know I don't want to deal with you personally. that mentality shows up in that persons entire life, not just when they get behind the wheel

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
At this point, why fukking walk?

• Can't cross the street without playing IRL Frogger
  • Barely any walkable cities in the States
  • Slap on the wrist treatment for shyt drivers
  • Anybody can get a license
  • No care for the road or pedestrians
We really are in hell at this point. I feel for the driver that just tried to drive normally home or wherever having to not only see their life flash before their eyes, but two lives gone, and another life not being the same.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Damn! :damn:

The only consolation I can think of is that they at least didn’t suffer in pain at all, the car was going so fkn fast both women were basically vaporized :snoop:

Dude should not have been able to post bond, what’s even worse is he took their lives and best the prosecution will be able to get is manslaughter charges so he’ll be out in 10-25 :beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

I fukking HATE the justice system in this country.

They routinely let out the WORST criminals like this and let them terrorize others

While keeping people with minor infractions locked up
Judges are bankers who referee the game.That's why they wear black & white.You hand over enough money, they'll hand you a W.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Judges are bankers who referee the game.That's why they wear black & white.You hand over enough money, they'll hand you a W.
But money talks like ESL
In the game of Monopoly, if you don't pass go then go directly to jail

To this very day, Ras the prophet spoke the gospel.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Inappropriate Behavior
The same STL that got fukked over by the controlled opposition BLM and the policies associated with it for the last 10 years by the same democrat party that way too many posters are showing blind loyalty for. Smh