Mother blames her own daughter for getting molested.(fake)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This worthless bytch of a mother. And she's still sweeping and cleaning as if she's having a convo with her daughter about a bad grade. Insecure rat bytch, still defending dyck over her daughter. I know this is real and how it goes down.

I pray that the daughter doesn't internalize this, stays with you for years and affects your decisions until you realize it's not your fault, that you have a weak narcissistic selfish mother who will find out the hard way, there are consequences for not putting her child first. Dumb piss poor excuses for mothers letting non-bio dads sleep in the same bed, (idgaf if the child is sleeping on your side of the bed) meet their kids after a few weeks, moving in together after a few months. All to claim a man they don't know, don't bother properly vetting and to fuel their own egos to say they have a "man" or "husband" . You give up all rights to that reckless shyt when you become a mother. I hate seeing this. Rather be alone than to be the cause of any harm on the kids, at the hands of a person, I let into their lives . Couldn't live with myself. Protect the children.

Last edited:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Considering the mama ain't sh!t, I'm not going to simply believe the daughter and what she's saying. The lesson to be learned after watching this video, is to stay away from women like this in general. The apple doesn't fall too far away from the tree, and considering the mama's personality, her daughter walking around the house in booty shorts and saying she don't want to be in the house (hate teenagers) and filming the whole thing unbeknownst to her mother, any man in his right mind and has something going for himself would avoid this scenario entirely.

@Ashley Banks remember in the other thread you questioned why people hate on single mothers? Here's example#5589566588422687449698556565. Most of these women aren't worth a fukk, and the babies they make and fail at raising later turn out to be just as worthless.

But PLENTY of married women do this. Yet NO one hates on married mothers. As a matter of fact all of the women I’ve heard of that stayed with a man after he abused her children are married women. I just think it’s crazy how a black woman has a kid, then all of a sudden you’re an evil person. You don’t even have to do anything wrong and you’re “not worth a fukk”. Y’all don’t even say shytty black single moms just all black single moms. Because apparently you can’t be a black woman, have kids, and be a good person. Yet if someone generalized bm/black fathers like this they would never hear the end of it.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
ok moms is thick

but um she aint shyt

growing up in the hood a lot of homegirls
would be in constant conflict with their mothers :francis:

they would literally talk to each other like strangers on the street

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Might be fake.

Either way women got to realize that their daughters ain’t nothing but new p*ssy to most nikkas. Takes a real man to take care of someone else’s child like their own.

I know this is a common problem but "most nikkas"? If thats what you think, you should change your social circle if the majority of it is pedophiles.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Everybody knows about this type shyt....
Let's keep it real tho...
The mothers ain't shyt.... and so the daughters be raised to not be shyt....
And they be in competition...
The daughters be hating their mothers and wanna make their man want them...
And the mothers be looking at their daughters as competition...
This what happens when there is no father in the house... damn