mother kills 2 kids while performing exorcism

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
I grew up a spiritual Brazilian where we have our own version of voodoo (macumba). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macumba and live in Florida where we have Santeria. I knew someone who practiced Santeria.

Fortunately, I grew out of believing childish fairy tales and horror stories regarding witchcraft and sorcery. If you're mentally ill or immature in the mind, I can see you holding onto those beliefs as facts. It probably means you were raised in fear of such things and don't understand concepts such as confirmation bias.

So the person that you "knew" practiced Santeria was practicing fairly tales? :childplease:
I don't fear evil spirits but I know they exist. I have come into contact with them and then there are others that outwardly try to contact them themselves. But again I don't expect you to believe anything spiritual :ehh:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
So the person that you "knew" practiced Santeria was practicing fairly tales? :childplease:
I don't fear evil spirits but I know they exist.

Yea, she was practicing fairy tales. She even got out of it because she realized it was bullshyt.

You only know the exist because you have a mental disorder that thankfully can be fixed with some common sense.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Yea, she was practicing fairy tales. She even got out of it because she realized it was bullshyt.

You only know the exist because you have a mental disorder that thankfully can be fixed with some common sense.

I'm glad she did. Contacting evil spirits is BS. Your weak attempts at insults and ridiculing my character doesn't change this fact.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I'm glad she did. Contacting evil spirits is BS. Your weak attempts at insults and ridiculing my character doesn't change this fact.

You're right, I shouldn't ridicule. I should engage in a proper discussion.

What evidence do you have to show me the existence of evil spirits?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
You're right, I shouldn't ridicule. I should engage in a proper discussion.

What evidence do you have to show me the existence of evil spirits?

I'm not trying to convince you of it. I just stated me peace based off my personal experiences and those I have come in contact with. I will ask since you seem to reject spirituality, what do you think of dreams?

noon

Pro
Daps
I expect ridicule from someone lacking spirituality so I aint losing no sleep over it

You tell me I lack spirituality like it's an insult.

I got your new avi pic right here Darrin.

bewitched-darrin.jpg

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
You tell me I lack spirituality like it's an insult.

I got your new avi pic right here Darrin.

bewitched-darrin.jpg

No I told you it because I knew it was the case. Whether it was insulting or not (I didnt intend to be) was not part of my intent.