Mother of teen killed subway surfing files lawsuit against TikTok, Meta, MTA

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Fair enough, but she seems to blame everyone but herself...like she doesn't have some accountability for what happened.
I think she sees dollar signs everywhere, I think a lawyer got to her. And we know the combination of millions of dollars and pushy lawyers can do. It’ll test the strongest person’s true character

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
RIP

when this game drop damn near 15 years ago … I was surprised by not hearing people talk about this main character doing train surfing in liberty city

gta-4-gay-tony-screenshot_1100.0.jpg

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Boy, 10, among group of kids busted for subway surfing in Queens​

A group of juveniles were busted subway surfing on the Rockaway Line Sunday evening

A group of juveniles were busted subway surfing on the Rockaway Line Sunday evening.

Mar 4, 2024

A 10-year-old boy was among a group of kids caught subway surfing on a Queens train Sunday evening, police said.

Multiple children were riding atop an A train around 6:30 p.m. as it rolled along elevated tracks in the Rockaways, according to the NYPD.

When the group reached the Beach 60th Street station, they were nabbed by officers.

No injuries were reported, and the kids were soon released into the custody of their guardians.

The 10-year-old may be the youngest person in recent memory to be caught riding atop a subway train.

The city has been working for months to curb youth subway surfing, collaborating with social media companies to remove videos promoting the dangerous stunt and launching a campaign, "Ride Inside, Stay Alive."

Subway surfing has turned deadly time and time again over the past year, including on Jan. 12, when a 14-year-old boy was killed while riding atop an F train near the Avenue N station in Midwood.

Among those killed last year were a 14-year-old boy riding a 7 train in Long Island City in June; a 15-year-old boy riding a Staten Island Railway train in May; and a 15-year-old boy riding a J train across the Williamsburg Bridge in February

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't read through the thread yet, but next time somebody asks an MTA worker to open the gate or says stuff like "Man, this ain't your company anyway, open the gate!" Just know that if the gate is opened and then that person ends up getting hurt in an accident like subway surfing, than that MTA worker that opened the gate can get in BIG trouble.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
It’s messed up because I’m sure she feels grief, it’s just this ain’t the way to solve it

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll never forget this time I was in the train station and overheard this kid around 16-18 bragging to some girl around the same age that he was subway surfing and pissing on unexpecting people who were on the ground:francis:. Wished nothing but the worse on clowns like that ever since.
You believed that bullshyt
:russ: