Mother Of Two Can’t Get Any Sleep In Rat Infested NYCHA Apartment -UPDATE: NYCHA Sends Special Forces To Apt.!

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Yeah ny rats a different beast...😂

The only thing that curbed them(in my jects) was a family of cats who settled in the area and got their weight up..

Rats started to fall back...

But it was bad to the point where multiple rats used to mob up by the entrance and you had to give them a signal you wanted to pass by..

Mind you we never had any rat issues before this...

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
resize

+

settingrattrap-compressed.jpg

:ufdup:
They love peanut butter but everytime I’ve put peanut butter on the traps they’ve just licked it clean without setting the trap off. What worked for me was putting a piece of a peanut of cheese on the trap and gluing it or tying it to the trap. :demonic:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
The issue not being discussed is also that tenants are nasty. They don’t treat the buildings and their living quarters with respect. Not to mention that many people living in close proximity, bad trash management, etc, rats is an inevitability.

All those apartments were built over a 100 years ago. The standards are not built to keep vermin out.

NY is also very filthy..I'd never seen so many mounds of Black trash bags everywhere like in Manhattan.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
They love peanut butter but everytime I’ve put peanut butter on the traps they’ve just licked it clean without setting the trap off. What worked for me was putting a piece of a peanut of cheese on the trap and gluing it or tying it to the trap. :demonic:

psychological warfare :bryan: