Motivation for brehs to get this paper

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
What is the source of that burning hunger in your soul that pushes you to secure that bag?

Man, I do it for my family & the spoils it offers

Yesterday, I was on the bus heading home from court downtown for a misdemeanor marijuana possession charge, and on the bus I seen a breh with his daughter after he picked her up from school, and they sat parallel next to me. I was in the back of the back in the corner, and they sat on the seats that's horizontal to the window in front of me. She told him she was hungry and he said "Daddy ain't got no McDonalds money, we gon eat when we get to Nini" I shed a tear in silence:mjcry:I can't imagine my daughter looking at me innocently and saying she's hungry, and me not having no money to feed her. He prolly ain't think about it, but I feel like Nigel Benn threw a right hook at my genitalia.

Today, I was in the campus library reading The Wealth Choice by Dennis Kimbro and happened to look up, and got blown away. This BEAUTIFUL girl walked past me and sat at the table across from the comfy chair I was sitting at. She looked like Damaris Lewis with Serena Williams's booty. It jiggled as she'd strut across the room, and looked soft as cotton. I thought about this same chick making me & our 3 kids grits, eggs & bacon for breakfast in our 27,000 square foot Coral Gables mansion, with sweeping views of Biscayne Bay & a 50 foot boat docked in terms back that I frequently use to fish barracuda & snapper. I didn't holla, because I had fruit punch residue on my white Miami Marlins shirt.

I'm listening to Migos-Momma We Rich and thinking about my mom. Man, she loves me so much it's unbelievable. I think about how I brought her bad grades growing up and the look of disappointment she had. At the time, I didn't care because I was an immature kid, but now I'm ashamed. My mom deserves the best things money can buy. I gotta get this bread and buy her a mansion like Quavo did. She'll be shopping at Bal Harbor every day & have pink slips for her Wraith.

I look at DJ Envy's IG and how he stunts with his family & I wanna do that. I see Reginald Lewis becoming the first black billionaire & I wanna do that. I see Rich the Kid flex his Bentley truck on IG & I want that. I WILL GET THIS MONEY!!!!:blessed:

Last edited:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Motivation?

Witnessed my parents & aunts/uncles work 60+ hours a week since I was born.

They been grinding since the 80s & still work crazy hours even after achieving success.

Because after success - you still gotta grind just to maintain what you've built.

I stay motivated every day cause my pops literally works harder than me.... Hes like 55 & still puts in 50+ hours a week.

If my pops got 4 foreigns & 3 properties and still grinds every day.... I have no excuse. I should be putting in 70 hours a week until I got my own foreigns. Thats my mentality.

Also - if I dont match the success of my OGs or surpass what they've accomplished- then I'm a failure in my mind. Thats how I feel.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
seen a breh with his daughter after he picked her up from school, and they sat parallel next to me. I was in the back of the back in the corner, and they sat on the seats that's horizontal to the window in front of me. She told him she was hungry and he said "Daddy ain't got no McDonalds money, we gon eat when we get to Nini" I shed a tear in silence:bryan:

:snoop::francis: