Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Thread will consist of any statements, thoughts, questions affirmations, stories, quotes, sayings, personal experiences, news stories, creative writing stories that will help to encourage, motivate, and inspire. Feel free to post. No negativity!

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I am not destined for stumbling or destruction. I have a noble purpose and a hope. I Peter 2:8-9

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

The Lord is my light. As dark as this world may seem, I do not have to walk in darkness. Psalm 27:1

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I listen to these type of videos daily, like when I wake up—let it be the way you start your day.

Shykai

Rookie
Daps
Love this thread idea! I definitely see myself contributing in the future. For now let me just add something for my own personal experience.

Remember there's more than one way to skin a cat - weird phrase but it's true. Remember that there is no one right way or route to your own personal success. Your roadmap maybe different from someone else's but it doesn't mean you're going in the wrong direction. Your journey is your own.

Keep sight of your dreams, aspire to accomplish personal goals and remember to believe in yourself. There's nothing worse than having a dream and not believing in yourself- it's like your pysching yourself up for failure or worse, you begin to limit yourself. Believe that you can and that you will achieve. But, most importantly, believe in yourself so that you when opportunities arise, you don't let them pass you by because you don't think that they are meant for you.

And on another note, remember there's nothing wrong with failure- if at first you don't succeed don't let it bog you down, use it as a learning experience and try again. I like to think that failure helps you truly appreciate the times you succeed. It's like a little dash of something extra that adds to the joy and elation you feel when you finally succeed.

I feel like I've said a bit for the time being so I'll stop now. These are just some of my personal thoughts so I hope someone finds them somewhat uplifting.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Spaces1.png