Motown's Berry Gordy is a CAC?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
history_gordyFamily_2.jpg

dfpa58403_grande.jpeg
Berry-Gordy's-Parents-1922.jpg

Berry Gordy, Jr. was born to the middle-class family of Berry Gordy II (also known as Berry Gordy, Sr.), who had relocated to Detroit from Oconee in Washington County, Georgia, in 1922.[2] The first Berry Gordy was the son of a white plantation owner in Georgia and his female slave. Berry Gordy, Sr. was lured to Detroit by the job opportunities for black people offered by the booming automotive businesses.[2

Now look at his sons

Stefan+Gordy+Skyler+Gordy+Capital+Radio+Summertime+kKih0R-QTU_l.jpg
Stefan+Redfoo+Gordy+electro+hop+group+LMFAO+sBcaaz5gT7Qx.jpg

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
You don't know how geneology works? You are the race of your father
According to the Bible this is correct. For folks who subscribe to science know you can't deny neither parent's pedigree in the genetic make up of a person. Saying a person genetic makeup comes solely from that's person's father and whatever the father is the child is too isn't genealogy. It's comes from a religious/spirtiual perspective not one back by science. In fact some women may carry more dominant traits then their male spouse and these traits are more likely to show up in the production of a child.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
You don't know how geneology works? You are the race of your father

That way of thinking is quite obviously bullshyt. But even if we did go with that policy of "you are the race of your father" seeing as his father was mixed race, surely it makes my statement correct, no? :jbhmm:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Carol Kaye was a bassist for mowtown and other record companies. She was white :yeshrug:

She actually played the bass on the song sampled by Swizz beatz for Dr. Carter

carol.kaye.1.jpg

bjpg.php

Bob Babbit was also white. Played bass on Papa was a Rolling Stone

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I thought it was common knowledge LMFAO were related to Berry and were as industry plant as it gets.

yall kill me with this industry plant shyt :skip:

So Berry Gordy's paternal grandfather was a cac. So he's 3/4 black. Lots of nikkaz have cac in their blood. If the cops rolled up on him and he wasn't who he is, you think they see him as white?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
That way of thinking is quite obviously bullshyt. But even if we did go with that policy of "you are the race of your father" seeing as his father was mixed race, surely it makes my statement correct, no? :jbhmm:
His father was a CAC. Because his grandad was a CAC.