Movies that rip your soul apart

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
220px-Requiem_for_a_dream.jpg

I was numb for days after seeing this

220px-Boys_Don%27t_Cry_movie.jpg

Saw this shyt in film class. After the bell rang, noone moved for a good three minutes
:to:

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Requiem for a Dream was traumatizing, that movie had me sitting thinking deep about my life and shyt. I tried to watch a comedy to wash it off but fukk man... :to:

I stayed depress for like a week.

10268.jpg

Bleakest shyt I've ever seen in my life. The only thing I've seen that beats it is the anime series Texhnolyze which made me want to kill my self.

Because of them two I've sworn off the genre that's heavy on the gloom and despair.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Requiem for a Dream was traumatizing, that movie had me sitting thinking deep about my life and shyt. I tried to watch a comedy to wash it off but fukk man... :to:

I stayed depress for like a week.

10268.jpg

Bleakest shyt I've ever seen in my life. The only thing I've seen that beats it is the anime series Texhnolyze which made me want to kill my self.

Because of them two I've sworn off the genre that's heavy on the gloom and despair.
Based on the author's life too...sad shyt

I'm rolling with...

Roots
Rosewood
Glory

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Forest Gump.... Jenny knew Forest was slow.... why did she let him simp brehs.... why was he simpin'? And he got stuck with her kid to raise by hisself.... and his boy Bubba got killed:sadbron:

The fact that they had the nerve to create a Black character even dumber than Forrest still makes me want to cry.