Movies you wished you walked out on/got a refund for?

The Collector

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
I Rep That West
Only time I got a “refund” (free ticket for another time) was when I complained about the audio for an Avengers movie. Only reason I did it was because my homie’s cousin did it and got the tickets. I didn’t even notice a problem with the audio either. :mjlol:

I was gonna do the same for the recent movie I saw because the film would flicker from time to time, but the theater isn’t special.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Never walked out on movie. But have been so fukking disappointed :snoop:

That fukking Fantastic Four with Michael B Jordan :snoop: I’m a huge comics Stan. Collected for years when I was younger. I was hype for the reboot. That second half of the movie was literal horseshyt:what: Wtf was that? They fukked Up Dr Doom so bad:unimpressed:

The Last Airbender. I was hype for it because the trailers were amazing. I was :lupe:

Fell asleep in that bish:zzz: Woke up. This shyt is still on:mjtf: Fell promptly asleep again:snooze:

Got woke up by the cleaning crew:russ:
The breh @Doctor Doom dapped my post. He knows they did him dirty :wow:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An ex had me take her to see the sex in the city movie for her birthday. bytch didnt even have hbo im confident she never watched the show before :gucci: i went to sleep on purpose

Also the force awakens

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
shape-of-water.jpg

This bullshyt right here. Terrible on so many levels.

The thing is that I'm VERY forgiving with movies. VERY. I usually always find something I like about a movie and whatnot, or keep some hope that it will get better as it goes. Also I have this card where I pay per month so going to the movies ends up being uquite cheap. So for me to be as pissed as I was at this movie took a lot lol.
This movie blew my mind .... I didn’t think a film could get any more corny and cringe

Then I found out it won MAJOR awards :why:man I knew CACS pushed this shyt , it’s the only way , no way a serious person could take this movie seriously

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Independence Day: Resurgence. I wanted to walk out multiple times. It is legitimately the worst movie I have seen in my decades of going to the movies.

Recently:
Hobbs and Shaw

OmegaK2099

I do wut it do
Daps
Funny I dont remember independence day resurgence I think it was because I slept through that one