Movin On PT 2 - Jimmy Valentime X Carlos Ferragamo (New Spotify /soundcloud single)

Whatcha Think ?

• Dope

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
tumblr_o60crnjoFS1rd9upfo1_500.jpg

"Movin On Pt.2" is about learning that some things can not be changed, as Jimmy ValenTime and Carlos Ferragamo rap about loss and acceptance.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Press Release

Movin On Pt. 2 - Jimmy ValenTime X Carlos Ferragamo

blogs.JPG

"Movin On Pt.2" is about learning that some things can not be changed, as Jimmy ValenTime and Carlos Ferragamo rap about loss and acceptance. This song is a remix of the fan favorite track “Movin On.” The track chronicles the aftermath of Jimmy's best friend losing his mother in a car accident. While Carlos and Jimmy deal with other high-school hardships that happened during the same time frame. The song will be out for sale April 22, on all major platforms.

Movin On Pt.2 (SoundCloud)

Movin On Pt.2 (Youtube)

300345_10151068458499962_1664160285_n.jpg

Jimmy ValenTime was born and raised in the South Bronx to a Dominican mother and European father. Growing up, Jimmy experienced a lot of strife and witnessed a lot of violent situations. “Most of my family has had their life derailed by addiction and crime”. Jimmy says “I always wanted more for myself and my ambition shows in my music.” "The way I would describe my rap style is if Common was raised by The Joker. I am a really passionate person, but my sense humor has always been my best weapon.”

Jimmy ValenTime is a fixture of the in New York City Underground having been featured in XXL and on NBC (CH 4-NY) and 2dopeboyz.com. He has received over 50,000 online music plays over the course of his career. Jimmy ValenTime has worked with and collaborated with such diverse artist as Static Selektah, French Montana, and Ro James. Jimmy Valentime has had his records broadcast in markets such as Germany, New Zealand, and Japan.