Moving forward with Star Wars: Where do we go from here?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Luke with Cottonmouth on the show is classic television. without him? :patrice::ld:

They hurt the show by gutting the cast and giving all my sidekicks their own series instead being part of Luke Cage.
Jessica Jones and Iron Fist got spinoff series before even being featured in Luke Cage:gucci:

In fact they introduced Luke Cage in Jessica Jones :mindblown:

Should've been the other way around. Luke Cage first, Introduce Jessica Jones and Danny Rand in my show in followup seasons. Season 1 should've just been Luke Cage origin plus cottonmouth for the whole season. Then season 2 should have been the jessica jones , misty knight love triangle(Racial dynamics explored and Luke called out for bucking) with purple man as the villain. Season 3 should have introduced Danny Rand and did a Heroes for hire powerman , iron fist team up. Then they each get a spin off, before teaming up again as the defenders or something.

The way they did it was like introducing Iron Man in the 4th episode of a Pepper Potts tv show :camby:

Iron fist was failed character whose series was cancelled after 15 issues. Only became popular because of Luke Cage in the comics. Then they were surprised his solo series didn't work out on tv either:mjlol:

Jessica Jones and Iron Fist are not solo characters. They are Luke Cage sidekicks, just like Falcon and Winter Soldier are to Captain America. So in other words, i'm not mad at breh for thinking it was trash. They could made that series equal to daredevil. instead they made three lesser ones in order to have a fuller roster. Imagine doing the captain america movies without Falcon and Bucky.
Jessica jones season 1 was fire though. Better than any of that other shyt

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Jessica jones season 1 was fire though. Better than any of that other shyt

I liked the Jessica Jones series period. :yeshrug:

Season 1 was fukkin flames.

Season 2 was the season of how many fukked up people are there in this world. I mean EVERYONE had issues. :damn:

Season 3 was a good finale to the series IMO.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I think the important part is "currently planned". If the time period is popular, then they'll start the tie ins. (Can't leave potential cash untapped).
This era has a lot of potential in the movies and games hopefully this creative group can flesh this era out and the movie side can properly take advantage of the world-building set with these stories.