Moving to D.C/MD Area- Drop The Intel

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Hey guys, I'm finally getting out of bum fukk Egypt. Got a job in D.C. and trying to sell my house here.I see there is an Afro-Outdoors Adventures club for black folks who like to do outdoors stuff. That's my kind of thing, so I'm all up on that. But I really need local intel on things like good places to live, gyms, eateries, natural hair care salons, etc. If you have any advice, please drop it on me. Thanks!

DrDoom

All Star
Daps
I may be moving to that area too from Philadelphia. Ton of college homeys down there. Currently work in IT as client/desktop support. How are the IT jobs down there and the ppl. Honestly this is a forced move (wife may be getting a 6 figure job)

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
move to America in 2018 brehs

I already live in America and that's where I'm from lol

I may be moving to that area too from Philadelphia. Ton of college homeys down there. Currently work in IT as client/desktop support. How are the IT jobs down there and the ppl. Honestly this is a forced move (wife may be getting a 6 figure job)

Hopefully it's still a positive move for you. That's great for your wife. Six figures doesn't go quite so far in D.C, but hopefully it's not as crazy as NYC.

DrDoom

All Star
Daps
Hopefully it's still a positive move for you. That's great for your wife. Six figures doesn't go quite so far in D.C, but hopefully it's not as crazy as NYC.[/QUOTE]

I've heard. We plan on living somewhere in the middle of md, obviously my IT salary will help