@mowgil @carbonbraddock I need your advice brehs.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

So one of the stories in this video is mine. It's not the first one. I found a bjj and kick boxing gym and I'm about to join. I need to know how one of you would handle a dogman.
@CarbonBraddock @Mowgli @nawlinsnfinest @Off the Onion

In life or death situations no holds are barred so I'd start dogman with a sMple taste test of my steel toe shoes to the chest jaw or general torso area.

I think it's important to have footwear that can give u an edge.

After a subtle softening and tenderizing with the shoe dog!an would fall victim to a variety of submission s the most noteworthy being the guillotine choke which is a classic maneuver that can be deployed to the throat of practically every dog on the planet.

After dog man is slumped and whimpering for some dog treats he will sit and stay until the freak mobile arrives if I haven't decided to just end the life of such a disgusting abomination.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
In life or death situations no holds are barred so I'd start dogman with a sMple taste test of my steel toe shoes to the chest jaw or general torso area.

I think it's important to have footwear that can give u an edge.

After a subtle softening and tenderizing with the shoe dog!an would fall victim to a variety of submission s the most noteworthy being the guillotine choke which is a classic maneuver that can be deployed to the throat of practically every dog on the planet.

After dog man is slumped and whimpering for some dog treats he will sit and stay until the freak mobile arrives if I haven't decided to just end the life of such a disgusting abomination.
You should Head to NOLA and make people pay you to get rid of dogmen for them.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You should Head to NOLA and make people pay you to get rid of dogmen for them.
Black people don't complain about dogmen.

Dogman pull-up to a black ranch whimpering on the porch like a bytch for chitlins

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
:dwillhuh: the fukk going on in here

:mjlol:

watch ong bak, the protector, the raid series and then go get you some :yeshrug: whats the worst that can happen

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
il_570xN.836053158_2fro.jpg