Singles Mozzy - Chill Phillipe ... PHILTHY RICH DISS--PHILTHY REPLIES 3 TIMES-MOZZY FIRES BACK!

Daps
Him posting Philthy house ain't nothing, Philthy posts his house all the time and has been on his live and on YouTube showing all around his house

And he has done damn near 10 music videos at his house

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:laff: That's what I thought bytch nikka. G checked that white boy in the dms. ON BLOODS! Another gay area lame takes an L.

nikka been mentioned my name. I tried to ignore it. In this old "Original Gangster" exposal thread, or it might have been the @JamilALAmin thread where he fukked that one posters girl. nikkas got mad cuz I said I would be in Prison if that was me. That was facts though. I'll bust that Atlanta nikka head up if he tried to do me like that. Even though I fukk with Atlanta. And his cousin is a lame nikka besides that.

Anyway the nikka said sum like he wanted to fukk me up so bad...Ok nikka, do it. Don't try to turn it around nikka, you called me out-- Multiple times. Asking for my pic and everything. Ok nikka, now what? Crakkka switched his energy real quick once he saw I was a treal hood nikka who really wit the action.