@MOZZY'S MUSTACHE Get in Here you Coked up Loser :mjlol:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Brehettes, why aren't you jumping at the opportunity to date someone who spends their time doing meth, getting addicted to blow, and making misogynistic threads on thecoli like some sort of reddit incel :mjlol:

I keep my private shyt private. I don't want my circle in my shyt. But honestly I couldn't find a meth head bytch otherwise maaaaaan o maaaan!:mjcry: I would be doing it and fukking non got damn stop. Inventing new positions and everything. I just need to be alone. Paranoia kicks in eventually anyway.
You Can get a dub. shyt will have you high for 2 days.:gucci: I ain't no meth head but I have tried it. Not be the thing man lol.

:scust: :hhh:

Get your ass in the kitchen and cook and clean. :stopitslime:
Oh yeah and make babies.

Its that simple.
But nooooo not in America

I've made posts about this... Women are supposed to bow at your feet period, and cook and make babies. I ain't got time for that other shyt.:gucci:

Motherfukking idiot wants someone to be subservient to him. :mjlol:

Ain't nobody wants some washed up :flabbynsnick: methhead's babies, go get a vasectomy Walter White Jr before you ruin someone else's life and not just your own. :camby:

Want them to fetch your slippers and meth pipe? :russ:

You're a goddamn embarassment as a human, I'm sure your parents are very proud. :mjlol:

Hellmont

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Damn. How many call out threads been made in these first 10 days of December

Gil Scott-Heroin

āœŠšŸæ
Daps
TLR only breeds this type of behavior/mentality. shyt ain't healthy for these nikkas' psyche to fester in these thoughts when putting them into action is only a hair-trigger away.