MPC One

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you

Then SP-303 :wow:

As an aside, I've owned the 202, two 303's, a 505 and a 606 and the 606 was the best IMO. USB audio out, 2 FX at once, 16 pads, 32 banks, 4 track sequencer, D-Beam, and a built in synth. It seems like no one cares about them even though Madlib used one.

s5xRUvEovVUMefiztHYjbAtVksn1LUBQFSPgnuPa1PJgftupSqhia2VWnm9dKJRa5RN4aqYvq4YjMaGssgI

Daps
As an aside, I've owned the 202, two 303's, a 505 and a 606 and the 606 was the best IMO. USB audio out, 2 FX at once, 16 pads, 32 banks, 4 track sequencer, D-Beam, and a built in synth. It seems like no one cares about them even though Madlib used one.

s5xRUvEovVUMefiztHYjbAtVksn1LUBQFSPgnuPa1PJgftupSqhia2VWnm9dKJRa5RN4aqYvq4YjMaGssgI

Yeah this is two fold it goes back to Roland and their lack of promotion and not brining madlib into the fold that's on them. Madlib is a hidden gem in hip hop to me and what's most inspiring about him is how no matter what he gets his hands on he can make a beat ...and ultimately some classic shyt . Hell all of Madvillian was done on the SP-303 . In fact if Roland was to revamp their 303 for promotion madlib and Doom should be the guys to call. Madlib being so humble about what he does ...makes me wonder do the heads at Roland know who he is ? These days I hear he is rocking an iPAD he did Freddie Gibbs bandana on IPad with the MPC app ...shyt is crazy

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
Yeah this is two fold it goes back to Roland and their lack of promotion and not brining madlib into the fold that's on them. Madlib is a hidden gem in hip hop to me and what's most inspiring about him is how no matter what he gets his hands on he can make a beat ...and ultimately some classic shyt . Hell all of Madvillian was done on the SP-303 . In fact if Roland was to revamp their 303 for promotion madlib and Doom should be the guys to call. Madlib being so humble about what he does ...makes me wonder do the heads at Roland know who he is ? These days I hear he is rocking an iPAD he did Freddie Gibbs bandana on IPad with the MPC app ...shyt is crazy

Roland dropped the ball like Ensoniq did. They could've had RZA, Timbaland and mad others promoting the ASR's and other keyboards but instead they got bought out by Creative Labs and basically went defunct. Roland should have done the same thing with Madlib and all the other SP users like Panda Bear, etc., even when they had RZA promoting the MV series (another underrated gem of a machine) they did it in a half ass way. Hell, even Akai didn't get artists to promote MPC's until the mid 00's when they had Pete Rock advertising for them.