MRAs are just misery cults.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I thought a MRA was some shyt you got at a hospital. I swear I don't know what the hell nikkas be talking about on social media anymore since i barely be on it. And to be honest i don't even think this goofy bytch deserve a whole thread but I don't know what the fukk a MRA is so maybe she spitting real shyt.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Any large group of people are misery cults...:francis:

I mean...if you are truly happy...with how things are...you wouldn't form a group to voice your grievances with like minded people or to change things...

And MRAs have always existed....

The Men's Right Movement goes back to the 1800s...where men was trying to do away with alimony and etc because they didn't see a reason to pay a bytch for the rest of her life when she could go get a job...

And was trying to get mandatory paternity tests...

And no man is sitting around miserable in the online MRA or MGTOW space

Most dudes in that are White...with money and been in a shytty relationship and decides to travel the world and fukking foreign bytches...because he discovers that he is the prize in any relationship because he is a White man with money...

This is the overall problem with how men are perceived...

If a man complains he is automatically weak and miserable...

If a man doesn't see value in committing his life to a woman...he's automatically weak, miserable and get no p*ssy...

Men aren't socially allowed to form adversary relationships with women when any relationship will have some adversarial component...

Women can create an adversarial relationship with men and then when men respond...it's...

"Why are you so angry...":picard:

The Western world has a happiness problem...the Western world isn't a happy place...the developed world isn't a happy...shyt is fukked up....because men didn't get the memo and women got it...

So now people want this brave, strapping, all powerful man that is willing to take on the world and have 3 kids..

And a lot of men...are like...fukk that shyt...

You don't need a wife...

You don't need kids...

The Women's liberation freed men from responsibility to women and some men get that...

And here comes the classic man up shaming...

"Well you guys are just unhappy that women are free and enjoying juggling dikks and going to college and becoming CEOs..." :troll:

And a lot of men are like...:francis: "Nah...Ima go play games on my PC and then fukk a bytch off of Tinder and send her back home in an Uber and go to the gym...":yeshrug:

MRA isn't about putting women back in their place...or whatever...

It's about men realizing that they don't need a woman or a family...

It's about men realizing that their value as a parent is equal to a woman...

And it's about men realizing that they can complain and whine and bytch and moan and it's okay...

And men can have specific rights pertaining to their manhood just like women can have specific rights pertaining to their womanhood...

Most MRAs aren't conservatives...the most prominent ones are former feminists or supporters of the feminist movement

And there's a contingent of Black MRAs that are conservatives or Hoteps...and all they do is complain about how Black women are...and those guys are annoying as fukk...

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
ight I googled this shyt she talking about men right advocates? Whatever the hell that means are misery cults than what the fukk is feminism? A lot of these social advocacy groups are hella weird and just want to be victims honestly.

Edit and I'm on this dude looking chick twitter and she's comes off as the sterotypical far left black liberal honestly don't think the op is that deep, see all them social groups motherfukkers as weird.

Looks like one too

Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
A lot of MRAs are filled with miserable dudes because they are getting spanked by the legal system and want change, so yes, they will be extremely vocal. Of course this woman is going to be mad that her options for robbing a man for free income is starting to dry up, so out comes the shaming language. We'll see the marriage laws change real quick since a lot of women are making more than men and they start getting their pockets tapped, having to pay living expenses and give up a house to a man while he moves another woman in.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
1. That chick is the grossest wench I’ve ever seen

2. Black women listen to rap and rnb more than nikkas and She most likely has more Chris Brown songs in her library than any nikka on this forum

3. Who is this lil ugly ahh